ZB1 Reaction to you moaning another member's name

A/n: Post two of two for the day. Hope it doesn't suck as much as I think it does 💀 (If you remember this being posted way back when it's because either tumblr wants me dead, or I imagined scheduling it bc the delulu has rotted my brain.)

-

Jiwoong: *His brow can't help but twitch when you whimper out Hanbin's name, but he's quick to shut it down.*

"He could come and look," He started, his hand coming up to make you look at him. "But he can't touch."

Hao: *Slightly offended when you say Taerae's name but can see the similarities between the both of them and gets a little cocky.*

"What a princess." He let out a light chuckle. "Just looking to be spoiled, aren't you?"

Hanbin: *Freezes when you moan out Jiwoong's name and can't help but feel just a tad bit jealous.*

"Am I too gentle?" He gave a playful pout. "You want him to come over and manhandle you?"

Matthew: *Isn't even fazed when you say Ricky's name, his mind going in a completely different direction that you thought.*

"I could speak French while he speaks Mandarin." He let out an amused scoff. "Ruin you in languages you don't even understand."

Taerae: *When Gyuvin's name of all people fell from your lips, he couldn't help but chuckle.*

"I can call him if you want." He challenged. "He's not as inexperienced as you'd think."

Ricky: *Amused when Matthew's name reaches his ears, a dark smirk forming on his lips.*

"You just love pretty boys, don't you, baby?" He smirked up at you. "Could you even handle the both of us?"

Gyuvin: *Horrendously jealous when Hao's name falls off your lips, but makes it clear where he stands on it.*

"Yeah? You want him to sit and watch?" He said between neck kisses. "Because you're delusional if you think I'd let him touch you."

Originally posted 3.24.24 on Tumblr.