Prove It - Seok Matthew

A/n: Matthew drabble because I had a dream and I really need to get this out of my system :3 Also, might be renamed at a later date because I have no idea.

-

"I'm literally always taking care of you." He scoffed in disbelief. "Calling me 'oppa' wouldn't kill you."

"I'm older than you." You reminded him. "I think you keep forgetting that aspect."

"You had no problem calling me 'daddy'." He snicked, landing him a pillow to the face.

"It was just once." You muttered in defense. "And I was drunk."

"Keep telling yourself that." He rolled his eyes. "Besides, it wouldn't hurt to say it just once." He leaned in, his face right in front of yours. "I won't tell anyone." He said in a sing-song voice.

It was your turn to snicker now.

"Since you want it so bad," You paused, watching his expression turn expectant. "What do I get if I do it?"

His eyebrow twitched as the latter of your sentence came out.

"How about a bet, then?" He smiled as he climbed over you. "If you can keep quiet until I'm done with you, I'll drop it."

His arms were caging you in and you could feel his thigh pressing between your thighs in an attempt to open them.

"But if you can't." He smirked, his head dipping down so his lips were brushing lightly against yours. "You can't call me anything else."

His thigh had succeeded in passing your thighs and you let out a shaky breath at the contact. His eyes flicked towards yours and you saw the corner of his mouth curve into a smirk.

"Deal?"

It wasn't like you to give in so easily, even if you looked like you would.

"We have a deal." You mimicked his smirk as you toyed with the top button of his shirt. "But what do I get if I make it?" You tilted your head slightly as you freed the top button, working your way down.

He closed the gap between the two of you, his lips working gently against yours as he let out a shaky breath from your cold hands grazing his upper stomach.

"You're already losing." You smirk as you gave him your most innocent gaze. "So much for being an 'oppa'." You whispered the last part.

His thigh pressed firmly against you and you stiffened, but stayed quiet.

"It's a matter of pride at this point, baby." You smiled sweetly as you pulled his shirt down his shoulders, you fingers softly running over his arms in admiration. "If you want to be an oppa so bad," You paused as you licked your lips.

"Prove it."

Originally posted 9.15.23 on Tumblr.