ZB1 Reaction to you having a neck/hand kink

Jiwoong: *Loves to tease you about it. Pretends his pictures are innocent when you call him out on it.*

"I'm wearing those rings you bought me." He typed out with a smirk as he hit 'send'. "They look good, don't they?"

Hao: *Thoroughly confused when you're drooling over him. He doesn't get it, but he's not hating.*

"It's a simple chain?" He raised a brown when you wouldn't leave him alone. "Wh-?"

Hanbin: *Always wears a low-cut shirt with necklaces. Nothing completes the look like his tattoos.*

"We're finally home." He showed the camera while you video called, panning it lower and pretending like he's tired.

Matthew: *Purposefully takes pictures of new rings/necklaces he gets. A whole tease about it.*

"I bought these rings, recently." He sent you a text with a picture. "I can't wait to see how they look wrapped around your neck."

Taerae: *Doesn't know what's going on. Truly. He thinks you just have a knack for jewelry.* (What he doesn't know won't hurt him amirite)

"They gave me these to choose fro-" He started before you cut him off, choosing for him.

Ricky: *Takes you shopping with him because seeing you worked up does wonders for his ego."

"What about this one?" He smirked as he posed to show off. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

Gyuvin: *Loves watching you put different rings/necklaces on him. Thinks of it as cute little date.*

"Having fun princess?" He chuckled as you clasped the fifth necklace on him before taking photos.

Gunwook: *He's all for it but he can't help but be mildly confused by it from time to time.*

"A...chain?" He cocked his head to the side at the present you gave him. "Because it makes my neck..look good?"

Originally posted 5.14.24 on Tumblr.