ZB1 as long-distance idol boyfriends

A/n: First of two posts today bc it's my birthday present to you. It makes no sense, but it does to me. Anywho enjoy <33

-

Jiwoong: *Proposes the idea of sending boxes full of each other's things, even video calls to do the unboxings.*

"I threw in some perfumes I want you to put on your hoodies." He smiled. "So don't forget to wear them."

"You could just spray the hoodies I'm sending?" You laughed. "Why do I have to wear them first?"

"It's literally not the same?" He scoffed playfully. "If you love me, you'll do it."

Hao: *Misses you all the time. Will tear up when you joke about dropping everything to go visit him.*

"Don't play with me like that." He pouted. "I'll buy your ticket right now."

Hanbin: *Counting down the days until you come visit. Shows you his marked calander.*

"Two more weeks~" He said in a sing-sone tone while pointing at the circled date. "Then you're stuck with me."

Matthew: *Sends you boyfriend boxes at least bi-weekly. Needs to make sure you know he's always thinking about you.*

"I threw in a build-a-bear, too." He smiled at the screen. "There's also a couple letters I wrote for when you're having a tough time."

"Why is that the cutest thing ever?" You faked a sniffle.

"Hmm," He said playfully, a finger coming to his chin. "Maybe because I'm the best boyfriend ever?"

Taerae: *Sends you a picture of an impulse-bought ticket and all his packed bags.*

"I couldn't wait." The text said. "So, I hope there's room for me by the time I land."

Ricky: *Wants to take you out on dates when you go visit but you're always nervous about getting caught.*

"What if it's busy?" You pouted at the thought of his date idea.

"You don't have to worry, I already booked out the cafe." He smiled through the screen. "No one's gonna know."

Gyuvin: *Uses any chance to try and coax you into catching a flight. (you miss all the shots you don't take((just pack a bag already))*

"We can fight." You rolled your eyes as he talked about how much he missed you. "If anyone's struggling, it's me."

"You'd have to fly over here to make that happen." He stuck his tongue out. "So, unless you're packing, I'd shut it."

Gunwook: *You two plan video call movie dates and send each other your favorite local snacks.*

"I added some of your favorites, did you see?" He said, proud of himself. "I bought more, but they didn't fit in the box."

Yujin: *Sneaks off to video call you when the time zones match up. Sometimes gets caught.*

"I'm currently packing your birthday present so is there any-" He said before the door busted open. "Can you at least knock?!"

Originally posted 3.24.24 on Tumblr.