Reaction to you wanting to try cock warming

Jiwoong: *Started because you were going on about how 'men have no control' when it comes to pussy power.*

"And you thought I'd be begging." He chuckled in your ear. "How cute is that?"

Hao: *His hips can't help but jerk every now and then. He's really trying here, but c'mon.*

"Oh, shit." He chuckled as his grip on your waist tightened. "I really need to learn how to tell you 'no'."

Hanbin: *Thinks he can do it just to regret it after two minutes because of course you're teasing.*

"Fight me," He groaned as you told him to stop moving. "It's not my fault."

Matthew: *Is 100% serious about sticking to the plot because he was enjoying it. You even tell him to move but he's so content with doing nothing.*

"You've been doing so well, though." He chuckled teasingly. "So, no. I don't think I will."

Taerae: *You've 'accidentally' clenched too many times for him to think straight but he's not entirely complaining.*

"This is starting to feel like a trap." He rasped out as you clenched around him again. "I can't stand you."

Ricky: *It started as an innocent suggestion and turned into a bet. That he's never going to let you win. A whole cheater.*

"Giving up already?" He smiled sadistically as he shifted to press into you. "It hasn't even been that long."

Originally posted 8.16.23 on Tumblr.