The Storm

Bella POV

"Someone can take my bedroom, I'll be staying in the barn." I said. My mother nodded while everyone else was looking at me like I was crazy.

Austin decides to speak up, "Bella, do you want anyone to come with you?" does he want to come with me? what for, to protect me? to make sure I dont die?

"it doesnt matter." I replied as I started to put my red and black cowboy shoes on. I said bye to everyone before leaving the house. I started to walk then I heard a noise so, I turned around and saw Austin trying to walk with me. "hey"

"hey" he replied.

"May I ask why your out here and not inside the house?" I asked being really curious.

"Well, I didn't want you to be alone." he replied sounding like he was nervous. I nodded and soon enough we were at the doors. I opened the door for Austin and me. After I closed the doors I saw Austin looking at the horses. There was six of them in the barn. He stopped at a horse named Austin. I only named that horse Austin because he had a personality of Austin Mahone. I stopped by Austin and told him that he can pet the horse. And he did. I started to talk,

"Upstairs is the bed, so you can take it." I replied.

"where would you sleep then? I mean that we can share the bed." Austin replied. I quietly walked up to the bed and layed down. Soon I felt a pair of arms around my waist. All I wanted was not wanting The Storm to end.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————- Thanks you guys for waiting on this book, i've writers block for this book for a while but I think i'm back.