Broadcasting with Austin

Bella's POV

I woke up from my quick nap and started to go to my mother. I told her that I was gonna go broadcast and I walked downstairs where my laptop is. I logged onto younow and started to broadcast. "hey guys sorry about not broadcasting after I talked to my mother. Anyways how are you guys?" I looked in the comments and saw good. "thats good you guys, just rememeber that if you guys are havin a bad day to dm me so I can try to help make your day better." I heard my dogs rushing down which means only one thing someone was comin down. "Guys, I think someone is comin down here. oh well who ever it is, they aren't gonna stop me from broadcasting. You guys should ask some questions." I said as I smiled into the camera. All of a sudden I felt someone hugging me from the back. I looked up at the camera in my laptop since I can see myself broadcasting. It was Austin.  "You know now that our Twitter is gonna blow up cuz now people saw us." I said lookin at Austin. 

"Yea I know but my mahomies know that I'm recording a song with you so..." He replied. I turned back to the laptop and asked if my fans wanted Austin to stay and broadcast with me. The comments blew up with yes. 

"Austin do you wanna broadcast with me?" I asked nervously. He nodded as he sat down right by me. " Anyways back to the questions." I replied. I saw so many questions askin if Austin and I was dating. 

"Ok guys we have somethin to say, we are..." I said pausing as I looked at Austin waiting for a second to figure it out. 
"Dating." Austin said as he kissed my cheek as i smiled. the comments were blowing up with 'I knew it', 'you guys are so cute together and there was some jealous people. We both started to burst out laughing. "you guys are so easy to fool, we aren't dating." 

Austin's POV

After playing that little trick on the fans I saw the comments overflowing with 'Awww :("  maybe I should just ask her right now. "Bella, can I ask you somethin?" i said nervously. she nodded her head. "This is real, I'm not joking this time. Would you like to go on a date with me when the storm ends?" I asked feeling my face go red.

"Austin, I would love to." She replied as I hug her while the fans were going crazy.