Chapter 2: This Can't Be Real

Bella's POV

This can't really be hapening, THE Austin freaking Mahone in my house and wants to talk to me. "Hey, I'm Austin this is my manager Rocco and my mother Mama Mahone." Austin said making eye contact with me for a few seconds then he pointed to the people. I was still mind blown that he was talking to me. I only thought that we would be breathing the same air, I never thought that he would be standing infront of me in my life. So I just waved as my cheeks felt like they were hot, which only means one thing, I was blushing.

"Bella, Austin and I was thinking that you guys should do a collab together. Like you and Austin can do a duet and he can be in one of your videos." Rocco said. When he finished saying that I saw that all eyes were on me. I know that this was a one time oppertumite

"I-I'll do it, I guess. What's the worst thing that can happen, right." I replied looking to my mother's eyes to make me les nervous. 

"Ok thats good, We were hoping that you would say that cuz' I was woundering if Austin can stay here for a while so you guys can start writing the song lyrics."Mama Mahone said. My mother butted in and said that it's ok. I just wondered how they even saw my channel. My mother said to go and write the song in the living room. Austin and I made eye contact with me for a few seconds as he made his way to me. I turned on my heels and walked back down to the living room as he followed me. I closed the door behind him after he walked in. 

"Sorry it's kinda a mess because before I was brodcasting I was editing a few video." I told Austin as I looked down. I saw him sitting down by my laptop.He pulled the laptop onto his lap and a sat by him but not to close beause I would probably freak him out. I got up and went to the book self in the corner of the room. I pulled out a leather notebook which had some lyric ideas. As I was starting to walk back to where I was sitting at, I heard someone scraching the door. Austin looked up at me>

"Do you hear that?" Austin asked me. I nodded.

"It's just my pets Austin, I could let them in if you want to. If your not afriad of dogs and cats." I replied. He nodded and I walked to the door and swong it open revling 4 happy and exsited dogs and 2 cats. I looked back at Austin and saw his eyes go wide then his eyes go back to normal as his beautiful smile creaped onto his face. I made my way to Austin. Buddy was the first one to lick Austin's face. Austin put the laptop to the side. "Austin I would like you to meet Buddy the one that is a brown dashound, Nash the one who is a collie, Max who is the golden lab, Ian who is the pug, Lucy who is a American shorthair cat, and Sam who is the cream color kitten" I told him as he petted each and everyone.

"I'm probably sound like a girl but, they're so cute." He replied as he picked up Sam and put him in his lap. It was really cute so I took out my phone and captured a photo. He told me to send the picture to him. So, I got his number and send him the picture. "Not to be nosie but, whats that?" He asked pointing to my notebook. I picked it up.

"Oh this is just a notebook that once in a while I write some song lyrics down. But, I don't think they are that good." I replied as I gave him the notebook. I saw him flipping a few pages and then he stopped at one and started reading. I'm surprised that he can read my handwriting because my writing is like the begining of world war three. 

"This song is really good." He said, I blushed and said thanks. "By any chance do you have a recording system. I nodded and we walked out of the living room and went to the highest level in the house and opened the door to my bedroom, then I opened another door leading to my shoe colletion and then I opened the last door and it showed a recording room. I turned around and saw Austin looking at my shoes.

All I can think about is that This can't be real.