Chapter 5: The Storm

Bella's POV

Austin helped me with my camera stuff as dinner was being made. As we walked into the house, I heard laughing from the kitchen. I looked back at Austin which looked like he was confusied too. I turned to face him.

"Thanks." I said to him as I take the camera equment away from his hands. I walked to my bedroom and put the equment away. I fast walked down to the kitchen. As I walked in to the kitchen I heard Austin talking about me.  I quickly leaned on the wall. 

"She is one of the most beauiful, and funnest personitaly I've ever seen. She has the most beautiful light brown eyes that I can stare in forever." I heard Austin say. 

"Well Austin, I think your fallin' for her hard." I heard my mother said. I just kept thinking that the 'Bella' is another person then me. I heard my dogs coming so, I backed up a few inches and started walking into the kitchen fully. I sat down at the bar-like island, where everyone was at. I looked at Austin really quick then to my mother. Austin's face was really red. 

"Hey mom, what are we having?" I asked making everybody go into laughter exsecpt Austin and I. I questioned why they were laughting and they didn't respond.

"mexican and pizza." She replied as I saw Austin's eyes go big when she said pizza. Yay! Pizza is my favorite food ever. 

*eatting*

"Come on Austin, don't be a baby." I said holding up the hottest pepper ever, The Gost Pepper. I kept waving the peper back and forth. Suddenly he took the pepper and ate it. His face was so funny because I think he got to the hottest part of the pepper. Everyone started to laugh. I quickly saw him get up and grab a big glass of water.  After he cucked the glass of water, he placed the empty glass on the table as he started walking to me.

"If you think it's so funny, then you should try it." I heard him say as he hand me one of the peppers. I smriked and ate it. Once I finshed the pepper, I smirked at him as the grown-ups started laughing again. All of a sudden everyone in the house heard thunder and lighting strucking. Then, it started to pour rain.

"I think you guys might be staying until the STORM passes by." my mother said looking at them as they nodded there heads. I also saw Rocco givng a smirk to Austin.