Mornin

Bella's POV

I just opened my eyes and suddenly I felt somethin around my waist. I moved my head to look at my waist to see an muscular arm around me. I turned my body slowly so I wouldn't wake the person that I was cuddling with. I saw that it was THE Austin Mahone. I rubbed my eyes to make sure that it was him and it was, I wasn't dreaming that. He's actually here right in front of me. I quietly try to escape his grip but I failed. "You know alot of girls would love to be in your position right now." I heard Austin speak with his mornin voice.

"I know but right now I need to feed my pets." I replied making his dreamy hazel eyes open.

"Can I help you?" He asked now lookin straight at me. I nodded and he took his arm off of me. We both got up and started walking down stairs. I picked up the bucket and started to put feed in it. I saw Austin watchin me so I handed the bucket to him and told Austin where to put it. After doing all of the horses. I walked to the barn entrance seeing that its still pourin down rain but I  kept the door open expecting that Austin would follow.

"Ain't you comin?" I asked and soon enough we were at the back door to my house. when Austin and I walked into the house we were greeted from the adults. Whats sad now that I think bout it is that once the storm is over Austin will never see me again...