Crashing On The Couch

Austin's POV

Bella and I walked into her house and was greeted by the adults. I said good mornin the same time Bella did.  I didn't know where to go so I talked to my mother for a bit. Rocco soon joined in. "So Austin how was the barn?" I heard him ask me. 

"Good it was really relaxing." I replied. I got up and saw that Bella was on a huge couch so I decided to grab my phone and sit with her.  I asked her what her twitter name is.

"Bellalovesyou (not real username). May I ask why you need it?" She asked. I just smirked at her and then her phone buzzed. "You really didn't need to do that I mean all you came here for was to record a song." 

"I know but I wanted to follow you." I replied as she smiled.  After checking my twitter for a bit I saw Bella asleep so I decide to do the same since I woke up earlier then I normally do. 

Mama Mahone's POV 

They are really cute together I ship them alot. I walked into the living room and saw that Austin and Bella are sleeping together. I quietly took out my phone and went to the camera app. I took a few pictures then send it to Rocco, Austin, AC, Robert and then I walked into the kitchen and showed Bella's mom. "They really should date I mean they are really cute together." i heard bella's mom said and I nodded. 

Austin's POV

I heard my phone buzz so I opened up my eyes and saw that Bella was still sleeping. I grabbed my phone carefully so I don't wake up Bella. It was a picture of Bella and I asleep on the couch. Bella started to move so I quickly went on my twitter app.