𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 1

──────────────────

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄

''I be at home playing fetch by a swimming pool''

──────────────────

Megan eagerly looked around her house, before he called her. the man was her sugar daddy and she didn't even know who he was.

Even from a young age she never knew what she wanted to do in life, so she became a sugar baby and earned money off men.

They met on a app called 'MONEY N' LOVE', the guy was just a rich man wanting to spend money on a beautiful girl.

In return she would send him pictures and talk to him on the phone all the time, and currently he was dialing her number.

''Wassup wit you pretty girl'' His raspy voice got her nervous, it took her some time to answer because she was finding out what to say.

''N-nothing talking to you''. Megan stared into the night sky for a while and she forget she was still on the phone with him.

''Anyways, I spent that 10k so quick, but wisely''. She admitted rubbing her itchy eye, The man chuckled lightly with a smirk.

''So lemme kno what you spent it on !''. He said counting his stack of money, you could hear the paper moving through the phone.

''Oh, we've been doing this for a year now, can i see your face?'' Megan asked, he put his iphone on mute, and said something under his breath.

''Meg, everything I'm doing is for a reason, stay in yo place!''. he replied It sounded like her question really triggered him

She tapped on the red button and hung up, she knew he would be blowing up her phone, but in this time it didn't matter to Megan.

Her Rihanna ring tone played over and over as he called her phone, in hopes of commanding her to say sorry for her actions.

Message after Message popped up on her screen and she swiped them out, not even bothering to read what paragraphs he sent.

The last thing he sent made her freeze, 

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘💚* Image of Megan lying down*

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍💕* I just asked a simple question.

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘💚* It's more den that and I can't tell you why.

rate the chapter.