𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 4

──────────────────

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄

''How you frontin' on me and I'm the main one tryin'?''

──────────────────

Crying and sniffling could be heard through the phone. Megan frowned because he was never sad while talking to her.

''Hello, what's wrong?'' Megan asked him. he took a long pause before answering her question. then he finally expressed himself.

''Do you love me?'' he asked and Megan froze, she understood that he was sad, and her reply would make him hurt worse.

''Yeah, I love you''. she lied, deep inside she felt guilty. but how could anyone fall in love with a stranger. especially a weird one.

''Don't be playing with my feelings now'' he replied, his voice changed completely and it sounded like he wasn't crying at all.

''I'm not'' Megan's voice implied she was telling the truth when she wasn't. meanwhile he was on the other line laughing to himself.

''I got 'some for you'' He spoke with a amused tone. this only made Megan excited. wondering what he had in store for her.

He hung up. which confused her because she was still waiting. Megan left it at that and went on about her day.

3 hours later he called back but this time she could feel the tension through the phone. he sighed before speaking again.

''We gone meet soon, fasho''

-𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘬, new book otw 😘