𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 8

──────────────────

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄

''should've saw the way she looked me in my eye.''

──────────────────

12 struck, her life for the past weeks was boring. she wanted to do something but also stay at home since it was so late a night.

Megan removed her clothing then ran towards the pool and jumped in, LED lights flashed around her medium sized pool.

The nude woman closed her eyes then laid back inside the water.  the water got in her ear which restricted her hearing for a brief time.

''Meg, the fuck is you doing?''. Kentrell asked, now sqatting down and putting his hand in the pool water. she swam away from him.

''This is a private moment for me, bye trell''. Megan giggled but Kentrell stood still, trying to see her body in the wavering clear water.

After turning her head for a second, a splash of water landed on her. her eye lashes got clamped together. Kentrell chuckled.

''come heree, ma what you on?''. Kentrell grabbed her arm, bringing her closer. she laid on him feeling the vibe in the moment.

''NOO, Kentrell I don't wanna lay on you, bitch I'm fine. bye like I said''. Megan whined leaving him, then going the under water.

Kentrell made his way over to her, having some troubles since he couldn't swim. she screamed, frightned from his unexpected presence.

''Would.. you carry my kids?''. Megan frantically shook her head. a little bit of water getting on him from her wet and long braids.

''Kentrell stop- hell nah''. He nodded his head. slience was clear, they stared at each other. Kentrell felt slighly rejected.

''come on! Megan, damn it'll be perfect, us with a our kid and living yo dream life''. he seemed ridiculous. her mind wasn't changed.

''Dream life, how the fuck is having 2 gremlins gone help me''. The frustarted man, sighed he was going to change her mind. either way.

S

T

R

O

L

L

BEFORE YOU COMMENT ANYTHING, yes it's short. who gone stop me from making short chapters, oh ok now go read my other books until im back.