𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 5

──────────────────

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄

''Feelin' you up from the back from your side through the night''

──────────────────

Megan tossed and turned in her bed, the dark room, or her not being able to sleep wasn't the problem. she felt eyes watching her.

Not from afar, or from a camera. like in real life. every time she closed her eyes she would open them back up. feeling scared.

She stood up from her bed, the gown she wore nearly touched her feet. Megan tiptoed out her room and down the stairs quietly.

She walked inside her kitchen, grabbed some water and nearly dropped it from hearing a noise, she calmed down. realizing it was the tv

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:

Megan and few of her friends wanted to go out. she wanted to have fun and tune into her inner child. since the week was dry.

She did all her hygiene. after that she put her outfit on and called one of her friends to make sure they knew where to come.

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓👆

Arriving to Dave n Busters. Megan met and hugged one of her friends before she walked into the arcade. the fun stared.

''Omg, bitchh I haven't heard from you in forever''. Tiana said giving Megan other tight hug and they started laughing loudly together.

''I'm doing so great. mostly staying out the way''. Megan semi lied. more of her friends arrived and she felt euphoric with them. 

The long nails she had made it difficult for her to tap the buttons but she was having fun. until someone knocked over her coins.

'Oh damn, ma fault'' The man mumbled before picking up the coins. his voice made Megan shiver because she recognized it. 

Her eyes met his, and his piercing stare made her nervous since he was attractive. was this actually her sugar daddy?.