𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 3

──────────────────

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐍

''Fell in love with her in middle school, but my nigga took the bitch''

──────────────────

Kentrell Gaulden, was a man who stayed hidden, you could never catch him outside. only if he was stalking someone, which was the case.

She stood there, her hair style made him light up inside, the girl had a afro with a distressed black dress and she looked pristine.

Her and her friends stood outside a bar, they posed for some pictures. Kentrell took a few of her before following them inside the building.

His heart ached knowing anyone could have her, all because he was to shy to reveal his superior face, personality and everything a human could give.

 Kentrell ordered a drink for himself, he was attending the same bar as her but too out of sigh for anyone to notice him. and he felt peaceful.

''Aye, lemme pay for her drink'' Kentrell called for the bartender, his voice coming out raspy and deep from his lack of speaking.

The woman nodded and walked over to the girl and her friends,  they ordered. she started to pay for it, but the bartender stopped it.

''No need Ma'am, that man already paid for yall'' The bartender smiled pointing to where Kentrell was sitting, but no one was there.

He left before anyone recognize him. he got in his scat pack and began driving. he was going to slowly come and take over her life.