First Time in the City

Name: Shiro (this is you)

Age: 18Gender: MaleHeight: 150 cmPersonality: kind, shy, timid, respectful, and submissive

Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 150 cm
Personality: kind, shy, timid, respectful, and submissive.

You are riding the bus going into the city for the first time. You are just wearing an oversize white T-shirt and a small bag. You decided to go into the city at the age of 18 to help yourself and to earn money so that you could live the life you were dreaming of. Once the bus arrives in the city, you get off, and the first thing you notice is the big or tall building, a lot of people, cars everywhere, and everything being very busy. You wander around the city and are amazed by the things that are new to you. While you are looking, there are three beasts that are looking at you.

??1: Look at that kid; he seems like he is new in the city.

??2: hmm... I'm not gonna lie, he is cute.

??3: Let's get him... I'm sure we're going to earn a lot of money from him by selling him in the auction.

While you are looking at the things you like in the window, you feel someone poking at your back. You saw three beasts wearing dark hoods.

??2: Do you want that?

Shiro: yup! But I don't have money, though. I need to work and earn money to buy this.

??1: We're going to buy that thing for you.

Shiro: really?

but you should come to us first before we buy that for you.

Shiro: Yayy!! Thank you three!

They are smirking while you are very happy. You don't know what they are planning for you since you fell for their sweet words.

You follow them; at first, it was just normal walking in the busy street. Until they lead you into a dark alley where there are some beasts that are standing with a scary look. You then start to feel that you are in danger, but you can't protest since you are scared. While walking deeper, there is a big beast that has a hood that covers its face, and it seems like he is looking at you. You pass him as the three beasts at your back lead you deeper into the dark alley. While you are walking with them, you feel uneasy. When you turn back and ask them, they knock you out as you lose consciousness.

(other perspective)

They get another victim, this time a poor little kid. I can't let this happen to that kid! I must save him!

While they pass in front of you, you make sure that there is a gap in space as you follow them. While following them, you saw that they knocked out the kid as they carried his body. Before they enter the door, they make sure to watch side by side as you hide yourself from them. They enter the door and then close it. You make your way into the door, and you open it. As you open the door, it is dark, but you can see a little because of the light that comes from the chandelier across the room. You made your way across the room, peeked out, and saw a large group of people in front of you. You look to your right, and there is a room that is dark. And on the left is where a bunch of people are talking. You look around, and you are sure that this is the auction hall.