Ragnar's House

While riding in the taxi, you sit quietly while looking out the window. Meanwhile, Mr. Ragnar seems eager for your attention. There is a gap between you and Ragnar. You notice that Ragnar is quite quiet at this time; you thought that maybe he was tired or something. You look at me, Mr. Ragnar, as your eyes meet. Mr. Ragnar was caught off guard as you turned to him. You look at him confused, as you saw him feel nervous. Ragnar cut off the embarrassing quietness.

Ragnar: "What is it, Shiro?"

While Ragnar is talking to you, he is trying to maintain his cool composure.

Shiro: I am okay, Mr. Ragnar; how about you? You seemed uncomfortable there; is there something wrong?

Ragnar: no-nothing... Maybe I'm tired because of what happened today.

Shiro: "I see."

You make your way to Ragnar as you lean your head beside his left shoulder.

Ragnar: "What is happening?" Is he trying to comfort me or make me feel comfortable? I don't know what is happening, but this is... Something else... I feel my heart beating fast. No, not this again; I just met him today. I should control myself!

You notice and feel that Ragnar is tensing, so you hug his muscular arms as you push yourself more.

Ragnar: eekk!! *Sweating*

Shiro: Is this helping you, Mr. Ragnar?

Ragnar immediately replies as he nods himself, even though it is making him more tense. Mr. Ragnar controls himself to be calm. You hug his muscular arm as you arrive at the house of Mr. Ragnar.

The taxi stop is in a subdivision with big houses everywhere. In front of you is a big, modern white house.

 In front of you is a big, modern white house

You stood there in amazement.

Ragnar: Well, you should look inside too.

Before you follow Mr. Ragnar to his house, you feel shy, like you don't deserve this.

Shiro: Mr. Ragnar?

Ragnar: hmm?

Shiro: Is it really okay for me to live there after what you did to me this day? I feel like it is too much or

Your sentence was cut off as he put a finger in your mouth.

Ragnar: Don't think too much, kid; you deserve this, and I will take care of you.

Shiro: Thank you very much again, Mr. Ragnar. And by the way, I am not a kid.

Ragnar is confused, as you said, and he does not believe in you as he laughs at you like you are joking with him.

Ragnar: Ahh, Shiro, I'm sure you are a kid since you are very small and cute. Well, anyway, let's go inside already.

You follow Ragnar as he opens the door. The inside of his house is very beautiful, modern, and clean. You look around, and there are so many things that you are unfamiliar with. Some of the things that Mr. Ragnar has in his house are things that you see in the city.