Bathub 🔞 🍋

The day goes pretty well between you and Ragnar. Ragnar's personality is pretty lively and happy. Meanwhile, Sigurd hasn't gone downstairs to eat or do anything; he just stays in his room. You are worried about him since a few hours ago Ragnar talked to him, and I know it is serious. Right now you are washing the dishes in the kitchen when suddenly a warm breath hits your ears. You are surprised and turn around to see Ragnar's face close to you.

Shiro: "Hello, Mr. Ragnar."

Ragnar: "Hehe, you are so cute when you get surprised or embarrassed."

Shiro: r-really? *Shy*

Ragnar: ohh~~ Look at that shy face; you are even cuter and more adorable.

For some reason, you are feeling thrilled as you grab your clothes to control your emotions. Ragnar's lifting up your chin as your face is a few inches away. He moved his face forward as his nose bopped into yours. You are so flustered and blushing so hard. He then laughs as he sees your reaction.

Ragnar: You are damn cute, Shiro.

Shiro: *embarrassed* t-thank you

Ragnar: Teasing Shiro is the best. I think I can't wait anymore. Since Shiro and I confessed our feelings, I think this is the best time to do his first.

Ragnar: Oh, by the way, Shiro, let's have a bath together right now.

Shiro: Right now? But I am still washing the dishes.

Ragnar: It can wait, Shiro.

Shiro: "But I already took a bath.

Ragnar: "Come on, Shiro. Let's have a bath together, please.

Shiro: I can't decline his offer... But why would he take a bath with me? He can take a bath on his own.

Shiro: o-okay.. *shy*

Ragnar: You can go inside the bathroom and wait for me there; I will take a towel and soap.

You nodded at him as you went to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Ragnar excitedly went upstairs to get a towel and soap.

 Meanwhile, Ragnar excitedly went upstairs to get a towel and soap

Ragnar: I will slowly go to him until the time comes. I just go slowly to satisfy myself.

After Ragnar gets the towel and soap, he is on his way to the bathroom excitedly. Meanwhile, in the bathroom, you are struggling with how to open the bathroom door. Since it is modern, you don't know how to use it. You are nakedly bent and struggling to find a way to open it. You didn't notice that behind you, the door opens. Ragnar sees you bending down with your ass exposed. He is astounded by the view as he drops the soap and makes a plop sound. You heard something fall as you turned around and saw Ragnar's face looking at your ass. You immediately jolt up and cover your private areas as you feel embarrassed. Ragnar moves closer to you as he looks at you intensively. You feel very embarrassed and nervous at the same time. Suddenly, Ragnar laughs hard with a warm smile.