Weekend Confession

You wake up in the morning, turn around, and see Ragnar still deep in sleep. Since it is the weekend, Ragnar could sleep longer. You get out of bed and tidy your pillow and bedsheet while you sleep. After that, you fix yourself and go downstairs to the kitchen to cook breakfast for them. Yesterday, you got yourself a guide on how to cook some basic meals and breakfast. You choose to prepare French toast and hard-boiled eggs. You follow the guide that is written in the book, and after a long minute of struggling and work, you finish it, and it is not actually bad for your first try.

You are happy that you have finally done it

You are happy that you have finally done it. You put the breakfast on the table, and while waiting for Ragnar and Sigurd, you cleaned the house. It's been thirty minutes, and they are not still coming down. You went upstairs, and first you checked Sigurd's room. You knocked at the door and said that breakfast was ready, but Sigurd didn't answer. You left it and went to Ragnar's room. You see him still sleeping, even though it is 8 in the morning. You don't want to wake him up, and since you have done your work this morning, you sit down in the bed beside Ragnar and wait for him to wake up. While waiting, you get bored and start humming and singing the song you like. Time has passed, and it is nine in the morning, and Sigurd hasn't answered and Ragnar is still sleeping. You take your courage and try to wake Ragnar.

Shiro: Ragnar! Wake up! *Soft voice* 

You shake Ragnar as you try to get him to wake up and not surprise him. While you are trying to wake him up, he moves his hand, and you think he is starting to wake up when suddenly he pulls you down into his chest and hugs you tightly. You feel flustered and embarrassed. You look at him, but he is still sleeping. You shake your body, and it is not working. You tried to protest, but you saw Ragnar's happy face, which did not surprise him. You don't have a choice but to let it be. You can feel Ragnar's chest and his soft breath. You stuck it in his chest for another 30 minutes without doing anything. Suddenly, you heard the sound of a door opening behind you, and there was Sigurd, who had just woken up.

Sigurd: "Yawn!" Old man!" Wake up, all

Sigurd sees you on top of Ragnar hugging you, and he thinks that there is something happening between you and Ragnar at this moment.

Sigurd: Ragnar! Shiro!! 

You turned your head to the back and saw the surprised look on Sigurd's face.

Shiro: S-Sigurd?! You are awake! *Embarrassed voice* 

Suddenly Ragnar wakes up, and he notices that you are on top of him while he is hugging you.

Ragnar: Shiro! What are you doing?