01: The Fletcher Ball

I'm Grace Flecther, 15 years old, Pure-blood and a Beauxbatons student, well was a student. It's currently the summer after my fourth year of Beauxbatons; Little did I know it was my last. My parents John and Clair Flecther both work in the Ministry, I think they work in The Department of Mysteries which had made us move alot.

However, I was born in England for the first 6 years of my life, then we moved to Scottland for 2 years, then Spain for another 2 years leaving me in France for the past 5 years. From all the constant moving I know a total of 3 languages and inherited a bit of the Scottish accent its barely noticable though ; people would find it impressive if you speak more than one language as for me I find it sad that I can't just settle in one country for more than a decade.

I can't change it though, It was apart of my parents jobs and I couldn't take that away from them, I wouldn't date to be so cruel and selfish to my parents like that; But lucky enough we have just moved back to our old Manor in England again after my last term at Beauxbatons.

I love Flecther Manor it's so big, even though I have lived in it for 5 years I could still get lost in it.

I opened the door to my old bedroom with my House elf Dinkie trailing behind me with my trunk. How I missed this place, My big king sized bed, Private bathroom, walk in closet and a massive walk out balcony but best of all it had a skylight above my bed so I could watch the stars. I adored Astronomy, just like my Mother if I had a favourite constolation it would have to be Scorpious.

 I adored Astronomy, just like my Mother if I had a favourite constolation it would have to be Scorpious

Your bedroom by the way guys.

"If you could just put it beside my bed that would be great Thank you Dinkie," I told dinkie as I looked out of the massive skylight admiring the meadow field it showed out to. After, she placed my trunk down I heard a knock at the door,"Come in," I said softly, I turned my head towards the door to see my mother; She looked exactly like me but with brown eyes, but I have my fathers blue ones.

"Hello darling, I have a dress for you to wear tonight it's in your wardrobe, lovey,"  She said in a sweet and gentle tone "For what Mother?" I asked her confusingly, I honestly had no idea on what she was talking about.

My mother furrowed her eyebrows "Did your father not tell you?" She asked sticking her head forward a bit then tilting it.
"Tell me what Mother?" I asked approaching her questioningly.

"We are hosting a ball tonight as we moved back here, Majority of all pure-blood families are attending tonight: The Crabbes, Goyles, Parkinsons, Zabinis, Notts, Puceys, Flints, Greengrasses, Smiths and The- umm...." She said I was a bit shocked then I saw her face drop a bit when she was coming to the last family.

"The Malfoys... Along with some of your fathers work colleagues" She said looking dissapointed, then looking down at the floor; She made it look out I hated the Malfoys when I've never even met them."Right ok, I'll start getting ready now, Umm when is everybody arriving?"  I said panicking a bit.