03: Truth or Dare

Grace's Pov: 

I do not think I have ever laughed this much before, especially with people I have met with less than 5 hours ago. 

There we were: Me, Draco, Poppy, Pansy, Daphne, Theo, Blaise, Adrian walking down the corridor to my room, laughing in hysterics as me and Pansy leaned against each other." I would be like fuck off bitch!" Pansy exclaimed as we stopped Infront of my door.  

I laughed even harder as I opened the doorknob revealing my bedroom and walked in, "Make yourself comfortable I'm just going to go open up the balcony,". 

A/n  

I am sorry just quickly your skylight are windows that open and out to a massive balcony sorry Thought I had just let you know. 

he balcony and from the start are where the skylight will lift revealing this

I walked out onto the balcony and lifted the lid of the jacuzzi off and turned on the fairy lights on to make it look pretty. "Grace where did you go?" I heard Poppy yell from my bedroom "I'm up here!" I walked over to where I could see my bedroom. I looked down upon them, they all looked up at me in awe. 

"Anybody need some swimming costumes?" I asked with a smirk as they had no idea what I was talking about. "Why would we ne?" I heard Theo ask but I cut him off "Just get your Arses up here, you'll see why," I could hear them all complaining and fussing about as I put the fire whiskey on the table and poured them into glasses; Draco was the first to come up, I turned around and looked at him. 

"Wow...This is gorgeous, you really weren't joking about liking Astronomy." I looked at him and handed him a glass; I walked over and checked how warm the hot tub was and it was ready "Yeah it is, I would use to come out here every night when I was 4, I can't remember the last time I saw the stars from here...." I walked over to the edge of the balcony with my dress trailing behind me as I looked out into the meadow.   

Draco came and stood next to me "It is quite the view," I looked up at him as he looked back at me, the moonlight on his face made him look elegant, I looked away as he smirked, my cheeks heat up a little. I let out a sigh "Why are the others taking so long?" We both walked over to the place where we overlooked my bedroom. I saw Theo and Blaise in my skirt as the girls were pretending to be paparazzi.