06: Home

Grace's Pov: 

I was woken up to somebody gently stroking my hair, I would have shouted at them to stop and go back to sleep, But I was too tired to care and tried to go back to sleep. 

My eyes still closed, I heard the compartment door open with people entering, bringing loud voices with them too. 

"Shuh!" I heard my comforter whisper to the 'intruders'. "She's asleep be quiet," I heard Draco whisper to them. 

"Aww has Mr. Daddy issues gone soft?" I heard a familiar voice tease him, so why not have a bit of fun; I snuggled more into his chest causing his hand to go back up to my hair to stroke it. 

I found it adorable, Draco never acts like this Infront of the others usually when it is just us two. So, I am surprised why he is now. 

"Oh, piss off Zabini," Draco accidently shouted making all of them laugh. 

I decided to end my act and open my eyes, but none of them seem to have noticed; Why not tease him even more?  

"Don't be jealous that he chose me over you Blaise," I muttered turning my head out of Draco's chest, to face them all with smirking expressions still chuckling. Blaise however did not look that bothered about my comment which was good. 

I looked up at Draco who had a faint blush on his cheeks, it was so cute."H-how long have you been awake?" He asked stuttering slightly; I smirked up at him and sat up straight off his body. 

"Long enough to hear that you have a soft spot for me," I smirked up at him whilst all the others laughed as Draco's cheek became pinker. 

"Shut up..." I heard him sulk turning his face away from us, his arms crossed over his chest. 

I laughed under my breath and layed my head on his shoulder, "It's ok, I think it's cute Dray," I mumbled quiet enough for only us two to hear. 

He smirked at my comment, and looked at me but I was already face towards the others. 

"Where's Poppy?" I heard Pansy ask confusingly. 

"And Theo?" Daphne added, A chuckle left Blaise's mouth along with a smirk. 

Dear Mr., Weasley, 

As Head Prefect of the four houses at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry I feel as if it is only fair to tell 

You this year's new prefects for 5th years. 

The following are: 

Gryffindor- Hermione Granger and Simon Whisp 

Hufflepuff- Olympe Hopkirk and Teddy Gudgeon 

Ravenclaw- Stella Gregory and Jacob Lennox 

Slytherin- Draco Malfoy and Grace Flecther 

I trust you to guid them to be responsible Prefects, some more than others, But I wish you the absolute best with them.