I'm stuck, please help me

I'm in the car, waiting for the lights to go.

I prepared a lot to be able to be in this car again and represent the red bull racing team

52 laps in which I have to win

It would help me a lot to win the first race since I came back because that way I would silence a lot of people

I was asked if I'm afraid to drive again, I easily said no, even though fear is clearly in my blood

___

I'm on lap 47, I'm so close to the end and I'm so close to winning

I am on the last km that I have to cover to win the race, at the same time I have a fast lap and in my helmet I am told to accelerate as hard as I can

so that's what i do. I have 400 km per hour, nothing can stop me.. until..

something prevents me from crossing the finish line..

something hit me hard

a car..

from the speed, after being hit from behind, I was pushed towards a tractor that was next to the circuit

and then for a few seconds a billion memories went through my head..

my first karting race with Charles.. the moment I fell in love, how I suffered, how my brother was by my side, a lot of memories with Arthur, my girlfriends, my parents, my personal life and that of motorsport..

..everything was stopped when the car went under the tractor

"I'm stuck, please help me" those were the last words I said before closing my eyes

___

it's been 1 year since Kayla Russell died. the first woman in formula 1 who died after a fatal accident.
most of the fans would say that they remember Kaya as an idol for them, while the people who were very close to her saying that Kaya was a sister and a very good friend and now she is a guardian angel for them. everyone remembers the pictures before her accident some glorious ones, she beat death coming out of a coma and almost winning the first race after returning to formula 1 a few months after coming out of the coma. the moments of the accident being imaginable, fans avoid this topic. Kaya was doing 400 km per hour when she was hit by driver Lewis Hamilton and then pushed under a tractor. the pilots decided that all year they will not celebrate any podium in honor of Kaya's death. many people would say that she died like an old close friend of hers, Jules Bianchi, because only heroes die like that. the season was won by her friend Charles Leclerc who said that he won the title of world champion for Kaya, after that Charles Leclerc retired from formula 1 saying later in a report that he decided to take this step because he felt guilty for the fact that he convinced Kaya to return to motorsport. Lewis Hamilton was sued after Toto Wolff discovered that the accident was caused intentionally. Lewis Hamilton has been in prison for a year and another 5 will follow in the same place.
we will all always remember Kaya Russell as an idol for all women in motorsport and not only that.

the end

~☆~

☆this is the end of wow

☆I would appreciate it if you could tell me what you think in the comments

☆it was short, but I can honestly say that I spent a long time writing it

☆I will tell you when another story follows