Drop of Oasis

Her eyes shot up as she looked at him with confused expression on her face she was an unable to understand at the moment what he was thinking as to why he was not letting her go it's not that she is doing something that would drag his respect down. His eyes observed her closely as he was easily deciphering the expression on her face he knew what she was thinking he knew what she wants yet he denied straight forwardly.

' Not a difficult word to understand right '? He asked looking straight into her eyes making her gulp inaudibly.

Wh what do you mean by no? She asked in a low voice that if it wasn't for him standing so close to her he wouldn't have heard it.

' what do I mean by No? Good question well let me elaborate for you I said No means you are not going' he said standing straight to his actual hieght before making his way towards the bed in front of her.

But I want to go, an urge to go to the farewell party had once again gave her some courage to say something.

' you don't understand what I said ' he said his sharp calculative gaze boring holes on her small frame.

I I understand bu but it's the last function from school side please let me go, she said looking down fidgeting with her finger.

She doesn't know why but she was practically begging to the man in front of her to let her go to the function but at the same time she felt pathetic for being so coward though she doesn't want to remembering what daadi jaan did made her felt more like a person who act like a puppet according to other people will.

' you understand then there is nothing to discuss is there'? He said and asked at the same time raising his thick sharp eyebrow at her.

When he looked up and saw that she was not giving him any response yet she got up and was walking towards him before stopping in front of him.

' please let me go to the party I'll even cook your favorite meal' she pleaded with such voice that if it was anyone else he or she should have already given her the permission.

" زما د خوښې خواړه؟" he said with a smirk on his handsome face.

(Zama de khokheni khuwara= my favorite meal?)

"هو ستاسو د خوښې" she said lowly not looking at him.

(Ho satasou de khokheni= yes your favorite)

"او تاسو پوهیږئ چې زما د خوښې خواړه څه دي؟"

(O tasou pohekheni chi zama de khokheni khuwara seemah di=And you know what is my favorite meal?)

"تو غذای مورد علاقه من هستی عزیزم" he said those words as he was looking intensely at her.

(Tu ghizai moord elaqah mun hasti azeezam= you are my favorite meal baby)

She couldn't understand his words as she shook her head and asked looking slightly up at him who was already having his intense gaze on her.

' I said you are my favorite meal baby' he repeated those words for her to understand.

She was unable to hide the blush coating her already flawlessly white face but gritted her teeth in annoyance how dare he to call her the meal he has some serious issues with him, that's what she thought at the moment.

' No I'm not and please stop calling me baby ' she said a bit louder this time his words managed to annoy her.

I'm not asking you I'm telling you beside I don't need to seek your permission to call you anything as per your choice hmm, he uttered slowly yet firmly.