His Ishq Janam

Next day came and it was supposed to be the day of his and hers henna rasam day as it was decided before that they both will be having the henna rasam at night in haveli but now as things has took such drastic changes and turns that it was not kind of possible to do that yet Agha jaan has certainly something or is it better to say someone in his mind so that he doesn't have to answer people and make them silence for those unsaid questions.

(Rasam= ritual)

Right now he was in Agha jaan's room as he had called him to talk about the decision he had made for his beloved daughter who already got to know about this whole thing from his cousin yet he pretend to show that he doesn't know a single thing.

' I have called you here to tell you something very important ' agha jaan said looking at him while taking a deep breath.

Sure what is it agha jaan? He asked looking back at the old man.

' Tonight is your henna rasam you know that right and your bride that was supposed to be here is unfortunately not here ' he said each word looking at him searching for any kind of expression on his face that shows that he was getting his point.

I know but it's not possible as my bride is hiding somewhere from me, he stated looking rather calmly he was so good at composing his emotions especially at time like this.

' That's why I have called you here to tell you that we cannot tolerate the insult that will fall upon us because of Nashwa that's why I have decided you will be getting married to Gulpari tomorrow' saying that he looked at his beloved grandson whose face was void of any emotion as he looked at some point before getting up from his position.

" Agha jaan agar yhi apka faisla hai tou mjhy koi msla nhi " he uttered those words though he doesn't want to but his ego let him say those words.

(Agha jaan= grandfather/ if this is your decision then I have no problem)

" Jeete raho Khush krdia mujhy pta tha tum humari gardan kbhi nhi jhuknay do gy" Agha jaan said as he stood up along with him and patted his back.

(Live long you made me happy I knew you wouldn't let down our respect)

After that he didn't stay for more than a second and left the room and went back to his own room as he doesn't want to be with anyone at the moment he wanted to stay alone for sometime lots of things has been running around his mind eating him up from inside and the fact that he realized something very important since the day she has left the haveli and that was something beyond his control the boundary he had always set for his life.

It was ' Junoon deewnagi and Ishq ' for her that he was unable to calm those strong emotions inside his heart.

(Junoon= madness, deewnagi= craziness, Ishq= love)

The moment he came to his room he has been trying to contact his utmost and important rival of all time and since the moment Yawar had told him about the tickets that were bought under the name of shah's he was damn sure that the man definitely did help wife and as the each second passed by his patience was getting thin as if he would lose control over himself.

Heaving a deep sigh he clutched his dark strands in his hands tightly pulling them harshly as the agony and misery he felt at the moment was beyond his imagination he would have never thought that for a mere girl whom he was just obsessed before would be doing such things to his heart and soul that it would make him lost all his control.

He was about to call Shaham his second in command and were about to ask if they got any leads on her when his phone rang with a number which he certainly want to get through right now because there was nothing more important than having this call.