Belong to Him

Preparing herself to face the devil she took a long deep breath and turned the door knob to open and enter the devil's den keeping herself composed she walked inside his room which was a indeed a dark room just like him. His room was all about gray dark brown white and black there was not even a single thing that is made of some light colors everything well every inch of the room was screaming darkness.

She was so deep in looking around his room and thinking about who soulless he is that she didn't even notice his presence right behind her until he huskily whispered against her ear making her breath hitched.

' are you done looking at my room janaan '?

Hearing his voice she jumped in fear and slowly turn around to see him standing just an inch away from her.

Raising his sharp thick eyebrows at her he signaled her to response to which she immediately shook her head and handed him the mug of his black coffee.

' Here your coffee ' she said in a soft voice.

Taking the mug from her he walked and put it beside his bed side table before turning around only to see her walking towards the door.

"چا وویل چې تاسو پریږدئ؟" his voice boomed around the whole room.

(Cha wawail chi tasou pareghdi= who said you can leave?)

She gulped hardly freeze at her spot right before the big wooden oak brown door.

"زه به ویده شوم" she couldn't help but stutter responding to him.

(Zah beh wedah shom= I I was going to slee sleep )

" ما ته نږدې راشه" he said looking at her intensely making her shake in pure terror.

(Ma teh naghedi rasha= come closer to me)

" Koi koi kam hai tou Yhin se bta den " she said in a low voice if not for his room being on the top floor and too that when he got the best hearing ability.

(If you have any work just say it from there)

" Kam hi aesa hai wahan se nhi hoskta janaan" he said in his deep husky voice smirking at her.

(The thing is that it can't be done from there love)

Before she could said anything to him he growled lowly yet dangerously making her shake at her place with such fear and anxiety that she started walking on her on but with each step trembling with terror.

" AO gi ya phr btaun Agha jaan ko uss larkay ka"

(Will you come or should I tell agha jaan about that boy)

The moment she stopped just two steps away from him he pulled her by grabbing her wrist with his long veiny arms making her clashed straight to his toned built chest.

" Tumhy Kya lga k main us baat ko aese hi Jane dun ga" he huskily spoke against her ear making her shivered at the touch of his lips.

(What do you think that I would just let that talk slide)

" Ch choren humein Kya Kya kr rh rhy aa aap" she uttered each word with so much hesitancy.

(Le leave me wh what are you doi doing?)

" Chorna hota tou abhi meri baahoon mei na hoti " he said as he slowly dipped his head down just below her ear.

(If I want to leave you, you wouldn't be here in my arms)

" Bh Bhai jaan please" she said trying to wiggle out of his hold.

(Bro brother please)

" Tch tch phr wohi ilfaaz" he said pressing his lips softly just below her ear.