Escape

Today mark the fourth day since she has been sitting for her Mayun in her room and also the day when when he came to her room and left saying those words to her that were beyond her understanding and indeed today was a very nice weather just two days and she will be sitting in his room as his bride.

Getting up from her bed she went to the bathroom to do her morning routine and came back with wet hairs which she didn't feel the need to wrap up in a towel knowing that no one will come to her room so early in the morning except a maid who might just come to wake her up for breakfast.

Changing into a simple beautiful pista color long kurti with matching pyjama she wore a matching chiffon dupatta along with pista color slippers in her feet though she has khussa for the dress but didn't wear it as she will be staying in her room yet overall her attire and the color of her dress was fairly complimenting her beauty.

She was done with her morning routine and was now sitting on bed going through her Instagram when a post caught her attention with a caption saying ' Mio amore ' . The picture of none other than Nahim Shamraiz Malik standing with a young beautiful lady who looking at him with admiration in her light grey eyes while he was looking ahead whilst wrapping the girls waist with his left hand.

They seem to look very close with each other as if they know each other for a very long time she didn't know why but she felt something strange something deep inside her heart the feeling was incomprehensible when seeing him holding another woman in his arms.

And as they say curiosity kills the cat she opened up the complete picture only to scroll down the comments that people posted their and then she saw he wasn't the who uploaded the picture rather the woman herself did as she has tagged him in the picture and while she was scrolling she saw most of the comments were from girls as they were busy saying that he is there and you are mine stuff like that.

Was it that she doesn't want to accept that the other women whom he never think of more than a play thing or fuck toys of his and when it comes to her she was very different from other girls he had ever known his life and not just that for him she was something more special than them.

Her rain of thoughts halted when a knock on the door startled her and she got up opening the door only to see Palwasha standing there with her breakfast while a playful cheeky smile was spread on her face.

' Good morning soon to be bride ' she said winking her left eye.

Good morning aapi, she greeted back in a low voice trying to force out a smile.

'Well I'm not just here to give you only breakfast there is something I need to talk with you '

Nahim Shamraiz Malik POV

It has been four days since I was staying at my Dear and right now I was having a meeting with my most trusted men about the new deal that we are going to crack with Robert group of industries and I want this deal to be mine by any means possible even if I had to go major lengths to have it.

' I don't think it is a good idea' said Shaham looking at the points on list that Yawar had proposed.

And why do you think that? I asked raising my sharp perfect thick brows at him.

' Khan's they know that secret tunnel where we are going to meet Mr. Robert' Shaham told them pointing towards the map placed on table in front of them.

Fuckers why the hell he knows about every little thing we knew ' i cursed loudly punching the table harder making my men to go silent.

Anyways we need to make a solid plan and make sure that no one knows it beside us whom are present here, said Yawar in a serious tone making every men there to nod their heads in agreement.