The First Night

Author POV

The bright and clear as crystal day came to an end as the darkness has already consumed all the serenity of this spectacularly beautiful place and moon hiding behind those dark trees as silence took place only the sound of waterfall can be heard somewhere far away and cricket making some noises out there as usual.

Sitting gracefully but shyly as a newly wedded bride on a red velvet bed covers with red roses and white lilies around her with her eyes cascaded down in respect as her mother told her to be and she still remember her words when she was being sent to the car with him.

" Apna ghoonghat mat uthana jb tk nahim na utha le"

(Don't remove your veil until Nahim do so)

And here she was waiting quietly from past twenty minutes while he was nowhere around since the moment they stepped inside the farmhouse well because he said that he is coming in a while which she thought would be ten minutes but it has been more than just ten minutes and she was getting tired waiting for him not that she is actually willing to wait for him but remembering her mother words she choose to wait a bit longer.

She was deep in her thoughts looking around his big spacious room and then at her hands that she didn't noticed the door being opened and came in the man whom she has been waiting for quite a while ago.

He stepped inside and closed the door behind him locking it in process before turning around and leaning against the door frame admiring the beauty in front of him who was busy looking at her hands and this small act of her was enjoying to put a smile on his emotionless face.

" داسې ښکاري چې دا نور په زړه پورې ښکاري جانان؟" he said in his deep husky voice as he took slow steps towards her making her jolt in her place.

(Daasi bankari chi da noor peh zarrah poori bankari janaan?= Looks like this seems more interesting janaan?)

She didn't respond to his words rather stayed quiet and him on the other hand was not liking this one bit that she is hiding herself from him when she is totally her now that when the rukhsati (reception) has happened too.

Taking a deep breath not wanting to let out his anger on her on their wedding night he chose to talk things out with her and sat down near her as much as he could because he would be damned if he doesn't feel her close to him now though it was not enough for him considering his craziness for her.

" Door door ho k be bethen" she said stuttering getting hesitant from his closeness.

(Sit with some dis distance)

If it wasn't for him sitting close to her he wouldn't have listen to what she has just said but he does and the moment she was done saying those words the smirk appear on his handsome face as he he moved more closer to her.

" Janam door hone k liye thori tumse nikkah kia hai" he stated looking at her face which was becoming red with each passing second.

(My love I didn't marry you to stay far from you)

" Aur aaj tou humari --

(And today is our--)

Before he could have completed his words she caught him off guard by putting her hands on his lips making him look at her with his sharp thick eyebrows raised but the next moment it was replaced with a devilish smirk and he didn't waste a second before kissing her palm multiple times keeping them close to his lips with his one hand which she was unable to remove seeing his mascular strength.

" Ha hath chorr chorren" she spoke too lowly making him smile and leave her hands as he doesn't want her to scare her anymore.

(Lea leave my ha hand)