20. The glass pieces

As bondita came down.. Everyone's gaze went towards her....
Savitri:- bondita.. Abb tabyet kaisi hai??

Bondita being confused...
Said:- i am.... Am.. Good... Par kya hua aunty?

Savitri:- woh mujhe aniruddh ne bataya ki tumhari tabyat raat ko kharab ho gayi thi.... Bukhar aaya tha... Aab kaisa hai...?

Touching bondita's head..

Bondita:- yaa... Aunty i m fine... Abb mein ghar chalti hu...

Savitri:- thik hai.. Par apna khyal rakhna...

Bondita:- jii...

She went outside... And asked aboli...
Bondita:- ye kya bol rahe the aunty... Meri tabyat kab kharab hiii??

Aboli:- woh bondita kal tujhe phir se panic attack aaya tha...
And... And... Aniruddh room mein aaya tha.. And he helped us... So i think ussi ne bataya hoga aunty ko...

Bondita:- ohh.... What??.. Matlab he knows about my panic attack...

Aboli:- yaa...

Just then aniruddh came...

Aniruddh:- bondita...now are u fine??

Bondita:- yaa... Thank you... Sab sambhal ne ke liye...

Aniruddh:- koi baat nhi... Tum davai le lena.. Hmm??

Bondita:- haa... Thank you once again...

Aniruddh:- koi naii... Bye...

Bondita and aboli:- bye...

Bondita and aboli went to home... They got ready and once again came to aniruddh's house....

Aniruddh was standing in the hall.... There was chandelier..... He was standing just under it.... That chandelier was bit loose and it was about to fall on aniruddh... Bondita saw it... And she ran towards aniruddh... She pushed him.... And chandelier fall on bondita's hand...

Bondita stood up.... Her hand was bleeding.. But she shouted....

Bondita (shouting) :- kisne lagaya ye?? ..... Aise koi lagata.... Haii... Kyaa?? Agar kissi pe girta toh.... Kisi ki jaan chali gayi toh.... Agar agli baar aisi galti ki toh... Dekh lena...

Aniruddh was shocked... Like first time he saw her shouting....
Her hands were bleeding and here she was shouting for his life... But nothing happened right?? Then why is she hyper... Thought aniruddh...

Aniruddh stopped her..... And made her sit on couch and cleaned her wounds.... And applied medicine...
All this time bondita was just looking at aniruddh... Staring at him...
As aniruddh was done.. He looked up and nodded her saying it's done... She then looked away...

Again the pieces of glass pierced in her hands.... Just for saving aniruddh she don't even thinks about her life... She loves him truly.... But when will u see it aniruddh.... When??.... Thought Aboli

Hope you like the chapter❤
Please don't forget to vote⭐ and comment💬
Your comments are my booster.. It energies me to write more... So please comment💬 and shower the chapter with votes....

Next chapters...
New entry
Knowing the love
Marriage
Begging
Leaving
And many more twits....

Till then bbyee 😊
Lots of love❤