49. She is dead

Target 🎯
50+ Votes and 10+ comments

Someone had called fire brigade and ambulance... both arrived....

Anirudh was standing there like a statue.....he was processing things ....like what just happened....how did he not see Bondita there?....how did he not hear her screams...how did he not save her?... Where was he when she was screaming??...um...yaa he was busy saving his ex girlfriend....he was busy taking care of his ex girlfriend....he was busy asking her whether she was okay or not . ...he didn't even once thought of her... didn't even once...he thought she must need him when he didn't found her....

Now, he heard last was her scream.... scream....it means she is really... really not okay...it means she is hurt ...

He was internally praying to God to Please let her stay....please she is alive ....he was fearing of loosing her...his heart was Aching .... knowing that she must be waiting for him to save her....also she must have tried to save herself....she was brave enough....

All this things were gone in his mind ...he didn't noticed that Ward boys...took our many people who were stuck in thet fire....

He didn't noticed that fire brigade was already doing there work....

Until someone pulled him....That person was her mother....

Savitri:- Anirudh chal hospital...bohot logo ko yaha se hospital le Gaye hai ...may be Bondita bhi hogi waha ....chal let's go ...

Anirudh nodded his head and went behind her ... praying to God to Please keep her safe...

On his way to hospital...he also didn't know how ..but he started crying..

Anirudh:- I don't want to lose her mom...I don't want to loose her ...please pray to God to keep her alive...I will never do like this again....please tell God to give me a chance...please....

Savitri was pacifying him....

Soon they reached hospital...Anirudh ran inside
He asked on reception counter for name Bondita....she answered that the patient was on 3 rd flr....

He ran on 3rd floor...
There he checked every room but there was he didn't found Bondita.... Lastly he saw doctor...

Anirudh:- doctor.... doctor...apne Bondita ko treat Kiya hai ...Bondita meri patni ...

Doctor waited for a minute thought something and then asked...

Dr.- are you talking about the fire one incident....A girl was brought here ...she is injured and burned ...Her face was burned ...we aren't able to recognise her....I am sorry to say but there are very less chances we can save her....

Anirudh angry and was about to spat something....Before that nurse came.... and Said:- Dr. Woh patient jinka face jal Gaya tha....she isn't able to breathe..... Oxygen mask bhi kaam nahi kar raha hai ..

Dr.:- wait I am coming....(To anirudh) We will try our best...

Anirudh sat there crying....

After what felt like eternity to him...

Doctor came to him....

Anirudh:- doctor Bondita!??

Dr. :- I am sorry we tried our best to save her ...but due to heavy burn on her difference body parts and especially in her face....we aren't able to save her ...She died....we are sorry Mr.

Anirudh sat on ground with thud...his eyes were having tears...he was now regretting not noticing her ..and for making her feel like The Girl he never noticed....

Anirudh cried and screamed:- Bonditaaaaaaaaaa...

Savitri also cried listening that her daughter died...and she wasn't there for her ...

Anirudh cried and cried....only one sentence was repeating in his mind "SHE IS DEAD"

Hope you like the chapter ❤️
I updated this chapter but still last chapter Target isn't completed..But Next chapter will be updated after the completion of Target 🎯
Till than Byee 😚❤️