45.Patralekha knows truth

It was night time.... Bondita was still in kitchen washing utensils.....somehow she managed to work by making maa understand....so she was letting her do work....

She was done with utensils.....
She heard main door knob opening....she saw it was anirudh.....

He was late today due to work load.....but he has already called that he will be late today and will do dinner outside only....

Anirudh entered kitchen to drink water....he saw Bondita in the kitchen and utensils were already washed .....

Anirudh:- Bondita , tumhe maine mana kiya tha koi bhi kaam karne ko....phir kyu kar rahi ho?
( Bondita I said you to not work today, then why are you doing it?)

Bondita just look at him and offered glass of water....
Anirudh looked at her to want answer...

Bondita:- doesn't matter...

Saying this she went from kitchen..... anirudh found her behaviour different and wierd....

He shrugged off his thoughts....and went to his room.....when he reached his room...He sees Bondita already sleeping on her side on bed....she was fully covered till head with duvet....

He went to washroom freshen up , changed and laid beside Bondita.....

Anirudh 's Pov
Why Bondita is behaving wierd today.....she isn't talking to me properly...she didn't even looked at me...what happened suddenly... till evening she was talking nicely...now achanak se what happened...may be frustration....or may be she isn't feeling well ...I think I should not overthink and will talk to her tomorrow....sleep anirudh

Pov ends

Next morning
Bondita woke up before anirudh and directly went to kitchen.....

Anirudh woke up after bathing...he came down to have breakfast as he has to run to office...

Anirudh sat on dinning to have breakfast....he thought Bondita will serve him but ti his bad....a servant came to serve him...he hasn't seen Bondita from morning.....

When he was about to ask the whereabouts of Bondita...he heard door bell ringing.....
Servant went and open the door....

Anirudh was shock as it was Patralekha who came to meet anirudh....

Patralekha came and hugged anirudh ....but anirudh didn't hugged her back...

Just when she hugged.... Bondita came from kitchen with breakfast plate in her hand ...and she was heart broken to see the scene in front of her....

She was shivering a bit...her eyes were moist..... Anirudh saw her....he immediately pushed Patralekha...and walked towards Bondita...

Anirudh:- jaisa tum soch rahi ho waisa nahi hai... Don't take it wrong Bondita please.....

Bondita was about to speak something... Patralekha spoke  "tum usse explanation kyu de rahe ho anirudh?"

Bondita:- yaa...why are you explaining me...??...I was expecting this....

Patralekha:- btw...what is she doing here...this morning?...she should be at her place...ya tumne Bulaya hamari shaadi ke dresses ke liye???....

Anirudh:- Patralekha what are you saying?

Patralekha:- kya galat bol rahi hu main?....oh hii Bondita!...how are you?...

Bondita:- hi...I m good...

Patralekha:- Bondita ye mangalsutra...you got married....woooww... Congratulations!...waise who is groom?

Bondita:- doesn't matter we are getting divorced...

Anirudh looked at Bondita with shock...

Anirudh:- ye kya bol rahi ho Bondita??...

Bondita:- sach bol rahi hu....

Patralekha:- but anirudh why are you getting shock...??

Anirudh:- because she is married to me....

Patralekha:-wh...what?....wh...whyyyy???...hoo....howwww???

Anirudh:- please drink water pankhi....

Patralekha:- I don't want water....mujhe batao tumne isse shaadi kyu ki.??..Why didn't you wait for me???...Maine kaha tha...main aaungi...I have just asked you to wait....but you didn't....

Anirudh:- pankhi maine apni marzi se shaadi nai ki thi..... actually..........(He told her whole story)... isiliye Maine shaadi ki....

Bondita:- Don't worryyy....pankhi.....hum divorce le lenge... waise bhi hamari marzi se shaadi nai Hui thi.....and I know tumhare bina anirudh khush nai hai...he is pretending to be happy....mujhe Hume pata tha you will come.... and don't worry divorce deke yaha se chale jaungi main....Maine mangwa liye hai divorce papers...I guess shaam tak aa jayenge.....Main sign karke kal tak chale jaaungi....don't worry.....

Anirudh:- Bondita kya...kya bol rahi ho?.....

Bondita:- sach bol rahi hu...

Hope you guys like the chapter ❤️
Hope You will vote ⭐ and comment 💬...
Will Anirudh divorce her??
Where will Bondita go???
What will Patralekha do??
Will Patralekha turn into evil????
Share your views...