48. Life at stake

🍁Guys aap log vote and comment nai karte ho...so now I have decided ki from now onwards I will keep targets.... whenever target will be fulfilled I will update the next chapter.....
Target 🎯 for this chapter 50 votes ⭐ and 10+ comments🍁

Continue with the chapter....
                         🍁

Anirudh picked up Patralekha in his arms in bridal style and took her outside the house....
He put her on the bench....

Till now fire in the kitchen was continuously growing....

On the other side,

When Anirudh came in the kitchen for the rescue of Patralekha..she thought he will see her.... Notice her..he will take her also out of this fire....but Alas!! Alas! He didn't see her ..or to be precise...he didn't noticed her.....
Like every time....every time...he didn't noticed her...he saw his ex gf and took her out of the house....he saved her....Like every time...he protected Patralekha...he is once again with Patralekha...Did he not see her...or he didn't want to be with me so he left me....But wait why will he do that to me....he will not... Didn't he see that I am not in that people he is saving outside....why will he??...I will always be the girl he never noticed....I will forever be that girl ....

This all things were going in Bondita's mind...her eyes were moist...tears started falling from her eyes...she cried ....cried at her fate...the play her fate was playing with her...but...she failed to notice that now she was covered with fire...and there was no chance of her to go outside....and save herself....

She was trying to escape from the kitchen but she wasn't able to....She moved forward but wooden log fell from upside...and she immediately went backward...only to get Tangled with her saree pallu and fell down....

She somehow managed to stand but fell again...she somehow stood up .....and shouted for help but due to many voices around no one was able to listen her...

She was crying... crying that why she isn't able to let people hear her voice....she was crying at her fate ....that how her fate is playing this messy games with....Now she was also complaining to God that why he isn't Saving her ...Why no one is able to see her...

She was crying and complaining to God that whyy...whyy...no one is helping her ...here her Life is at Stake....and God no one is here to save her.....

She fell down on her knees .... Bondita was loosing all her hopes....hopes that now she will not be able to live her life.... Everything she did in her life....came in front of her eyes like flash back....

She is thinking that now her life is going to end...she won't be able to live....she now won't be able to feel the love of family....she won't be able to confess....she won't be able to complete her dreams .....She won't....she can't do anything...she isn't able to do anything.....

Bondita screamed for help....big Alas!... still No one is able to hear her ....

Her leg fell on a burning wood and she screamed and yelled ....now Her leg was burn...she wasn't able to stand ...she fell down .....

Before she could think anything.....She saw a big burning wood falling on her.....
Before she could process anything... Burning wood fell on her face......And she screamed loudly...this time.... Every one was able to hear her ...

Anirudh was shocked and Savitri looked at him in horror....he ran inside the house only to see more fire spreading all over the kitchen.....

Savitri's eyes were moist.....Now she began crying on thought that how could she forget about her daughter....

Dadi was also crying thinking that she isn't able to do anything......

Anirudh was processing things ....He ran but was stopped by fire.....Now no voice was coming from inside.....He shouted Bondita's name...but no reply came from her....

Does that mean that she is unconscious...or does that mean that she died!????

Hope you guys like the chapter ❤️
Also follow on insta...
Id name that.unheardstory for edits and spoilers....