47. Pooja and fire

After few weeks,
Anirudh had some how managed to make Bondita understand...they were not on there good phase but they now talk very little...

Though this changes were noticed by family members...but they thought not to interfere in couple's personal matter

Yesterday, family members decided to do Satyanarayan Pooja at home....and Everyone agreed with it...

So , today
It is Satyanarayan Pooja at there place.... Everything was ready....

Everyone were getting ready in there rooms....

Time skips...

Relatives started coming to there house ...

After some time,
Bondita came down only to see Patralekha entering the house....

She nearly panicked seeing her...but composed herself...

Anirudh's mom came to her...

Savitri:- Bondita beta...tum Sheera(sweet dish) bana do Aaj Pooja mein bhog lagana hoga ...
(We have to serve the sweet dish to God ...Do make it)

Bondita:- jii maa

Bondita hurriedly went to kitchen....to make sheera....

Bondita was in kitchen making sheera...she was mixing rava, milk and sugar together....
Just then Patralekha came to bondita....

Patralekha:- Bondita, I am sorry mujhe nai pata tha ki tum dono ki shaadi hui hai...aur kis halat mein hui hai....I am really sorry...

Bondita:- koi baat nai Patralekha I understand...you love him...and it hurts to see your love with someone else....

Patralekha- Thank you for understanding it... Bondita...

Bondita smiled...till now Bondita forgot about sheera on the gas....it burned....

Bondita hurriedly turned off the gas...and picked up the pan with bare hands only to get her hands burned by the hot pan....

She hissed in pain...

Patralekha:- Tum thik ho??

Bondita:- haa....tum chinta mat karo ...

Saying this She turned ....only to see fire spread over the kitchen....she pushed Patralekha to another side....

She tried to stop the fire from spreading but to get dismay it spreaded more....

Till now it spreaded till the cabinets in the kitchen....

And Patralekha started shouting for the help.....

People started running towards kitchen...few ran out of the house in fear of fire .....

Due to fire .....there was smoke spread in the kitchen.... Patralekha was near the door of the kitchen....and Bondita was inside the kitchen...no one was able to see her....

Anirudh came running towards the kitchen...he tried to extinguish fire....but couldn't....he somehow entered kitchen...here Patralekha was about to fall down...he picked up Patralekha in bridal style and went outside the house....where there were many people already.....

Hope you guys like the chapter ❤️
Please guys do vote ⭐ and comment 💬...
Also follow on insta...
Id name that.unheardstory for edits and spoilers...

Byyee❤️