Perfect Little Kids

People assume that its great to be a teenager. We're young, pretty, uncaring, happy. I am a teenager that has been diagnosed with ADHD, Dyslexia, Short term memory loss, Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Fibromyalgia and family issues. I've had bad things happen to me all my life. I don't have a lot of good things going on anymore. But I learned after my second attempt of suicide that I had a lot of people that cared about me. I was on a pill that made me numb. I didn't care about my baby brothers and sister. My ex boyfriend *I Was dating him then* My dad and mom. I saw the face on my father's face and it almost broke me. My mother cried saying it was her fault. It was a hard day but it needed to happen. I accepted that it needed to. When I got out the mental hospital I texted my brother. He said he knew. He was in the car with my father when he my father got the news. He saw how his expression changed and knew something was wrong. I felt terrible after talking to him. I went to see my ex boyfriends when I got back. It was also emotional. I could hear the pain in his voice when he said he loved me. I almost started crying and so did he. I have lots of bad things happen to me but I have people in my corner. If you don't then I want to be in your corner. My messages are always open.