3 Parts Of A Woman

Its crazy to me that 3 parts of a woman make it ok to harrassment us. Just because we have boobs, a vagina and an ass. Men have an ass. They have a chests like us just smaller. And then a dick. One thing makes us so different. And its crazy to me that women are treated so differently because of it. Men will do these terrible things to women harass them, rape them, kill them, beat them and judge them. They will feel nothing after. The fact that they don't think its wrong. And that us women have to deal with that pain but they feel nothing and never struggle with it. Some may but even if its still wrong. It happened and that they feel guilty about it now instead of when it happened. Men like that need help. Society doesn't give care enough to help. Nor does it give it to women. Our society needs to change. And I now that I can't do anything. I'm literally a teenager but I hope that I can do something one day to help women like me get over things that have happened to us. Or help men deal with there problems instead of them stuffing them away. I want to help women and men deal with there problems instead of suffering with them. I suffer every day with my own problems. And I do struggle but I do get help. So I encourage everyone to get help. Please get help. We all need it.