Grief

I've experienced a lot of grief. People leaving me, loved ones dying and losing something I charesh. We talked about grief when I was in group therapy. And I couldn't talk about it. Because I just lost my grandfather about 2 weeks ago. And it was really upsetting for me to talk about it. Really anything about someone dying. So the whole time I didn't say a word. I just sat there holding back tears. I wanted to leave the room and go cry about everyone I knew that died. I missed them all so much. And I don't know how to not be upset about it. I've been upset about everyone I know thats died for years and that feeling never goes away. And I've kinda realized that now. I want to get over it but I know I probably never will. And that is ok too me because that means I will always remember them. I just found earrings that belonged to my great grandmother. And I always loved her things. I always thought she had amazing taste in jewelry. And I really don't like jewelry that much. And she has clip on earrings and I don't have my ears pierced so its perfect. She loved me and I loved her. When she died I didn't understand what was happening. I was around 6 and I remember sitting at her funeral. I didn't understand why people were crying. I was so confused. When we got back to the house everyone was talking about her. She was in this nursing home. And I remember the place and were it was because I pass by it every time I go my grandparents house.