Episode 5

I try to find Noah so I can ask why he walked away from me but I couldn't find him when I spot Alejandro, "Alejandro. Have you seen Noah?"

"No. Why?"

"I wanted to ask him why he walked away earlier but I can't find him." I couldn't help but yawn its been a long day.

"Why don't you sleep and I'll look for him and wake you up and let him know what he says. Or have him wake you up to talk to you."

"Really?"

"Yes, beautiful. Go get some sleep."

I roll my eyes and smile, "You never miss a moment to flirt. Thank you, Alejandro." I listen to him and go to sleep.

I get startled awake, "What's happening?!" I sit up with a start.

And I hear Noah say, "Finally! Thanks for not noticing I was missing all night. What am I? Tyler?"

Tyler yells back, "Hey!" and spits his food on Alejandro.

"Alejandro! You said you'd find him and talk to him!" I yell at Alejandro which seems to just anger him more. I get up to help Noah.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes I'm okay just sore," He responds. Alejandro walks by us with a bunch of snacks.

"Where are you going with that?" I ask him while helping Noah up.

"Bonding with the other teams." He answers. I squint at him trying to figure out what he is up to.

Chris rounds up and get up in a raft. "Take a seat, grab a handle and I'll tell you where we're going." Chris says.

"Oh, sweet boat, guy, right Lindsey?" Tyler says trying to get Lindsay's attention.

"Sure. Dave, is it?" She responds.

"Why are you wearing a life jacket?" Noah asks Chris.

"Cause there's 13 of you but only one valuable me. Hit it chef!" Seconds later we are falling out of the plane. Everyone screams until we land. Izzy laughs.

"Again." I laugh and turn to Izzy and she smiles at me.

"Welcome to New York City!" Chris says and everyone gets excited but me. New York is not my favorite place but it is a place I know well. We get to shore. "Your first challenge is a carriage race to central park, which I like to call liberty or death." Chris ends which a slightly dramatically.

"Oh, I've always dreamed of riding a horse-drawn carriage!" Owen claps and giggles like a school girl.

"Don't even think about making me the horse, Heather." Courtney says.

"Slow down conclusion-jumpers. It's a baby carriage race." Chris explains.

"So where are the carriages?" Leshawna asks.

"I have a bad feeling about the answer to that question." I say to LeShawna after seeing the smile on Chris's face.

Chris smirks at me telling me I'm right to feel uneasy as he says, "Yeah. Hope you brought your climbing gloves."

My stomach drops and I grab the hand of who next to me. Sierra says, "LOL, Chris. I think your mischievous spirit makes the game." I roll my eyes getting more annoyed.

"Thank you, Sierra. It's nice to be appreciated." Chris says happy for recognition.

"Appreciated? I love you! I always did. Even way back when you were making those terrible movies about talking cats."