Episode 9 Noah's POV

We are yet again in loser class and Y/N is avoiding me so I can't even talk to her. That damn Izzy.

"I'm glad Lindsay's team won the last challenge and everything but her being up in first class and me being back here. Oh, it sucks." Tyler complains.

"Um, Yeah I know exactly what you mean when I'm uh away from Izzy for too long I get really..." Owen says.

"Happy. Because your girlfriend is a complete and total nut job and I'm not talking tiny peanuts that girl is a Brazil nut-sized nut job." I say and cross my arms.

"Hey, where are Izzy and Y/N anyway?" Owen asks.

"I saw them go to the cockpit to talk to Chef," Alejandro says and everyone including myself gasps. And the plane starts to shake. I somehow get stuck in a birdcage. 'Why is there a bird cage!?!'

"Having so trouble controlling your team, Alejandro," Heather says. And he looks around.

"Your attempts to insult my team are cute," Alejandro responds back mocking her.

"Whatever. My girl power team is going to win we don't get distracted by anything, especially boys."

Alejandro then points over to Sierra and Heather drags her away by her hair. Alejandro then says, "All clear." to Cody who is hiding from Sierra.

Then we hear Izzy over the Pa, "This is your captain speaking if you look out your window, you'll get to see what happens when a plane does a summer salt."

Chef takes the mic and says, "Give me that."

Then we hear a panicked Y/N yell, "IZZY NO DON'T DO THAT!", then hear a struggle.

Finally, we hear Chef say, "Uh yall might want to hang on to something heavy." And all the boys hang on to Owen and scream. We land in the water, and we all make our way off the plane.

"I didn't exactly get a chance to prep my introduction what with the unexpected water landing and all. I'm just gonna give the highlights. France, city of love gallery, filler, lots of artwork, priceless, priceless, artwork." Chris says to everybody.

"EEEEEEE! Paris! There's only one guy I want to share this with, the guy I've been dreaming about since we've been apart! Where's my Tyler!?" Lindsey says.

"Hey, Lins," Tyler says to Lindsey.

"Are you sure that's you because you look slightly different in my head?" Lindsey says.

"Everything looks slightly different in her head." Alejandro says to me and Y/N.

I smile but Y/N says, "Leave her alone, Alejandro. They are sweet," and rolls her eyes at him. I immediately stop smiling.

"Do you always wear a tracksuit? Oh, it doesn't matter because us being in Paris together means only one thing." Lindsey says excitedly.

"I know. I love—" Tyler says but is cut off by Lindsey yelling, "Shopping!!"

"I can pick out new clothes for you!! EEEEEE!!" she squeals until Chris shuts her up.

"There's no time for shopping the first challenge is about to start. Everyone inside the loave." Chris says.

"Uh, I believe you mean Louvre." Courtney corrects.

"Whatever. Go already!" Chris yells annoyed. "Challenge time kids. Each team gets their very own famous sculpture. Team victory yours is Rodin's the thinker. Chris is really really really really hot you guys get the Venus de Milo." Chris says.