Episode 13 NPOV

We finally get the plane moving. I'm sitting next to Y/N and Owen and Y/N is drifting to sleep and I make sure she doesn't slide off the seats. Heather starts complaining from the other side of the loser class, "Why are we in loser class? We won last time... or we didn't lose anyway."

"Chris said he needed first class today for a secret, special guest! And what Chris needs..." Sierra tells Heather and she cuts her off.

"Chris takes– from us!" Heather complains.

Courtney sits on Gwen's hand and Gwen yells in pain, "AAH! Sunburn! OW!"

"Oops. Sorry. How do you end up with sunburn on just one hand?" Courtney asks.

"Ugh, I don't know!" Gwen whines and Cody cringes. Tyler told my team what happened, and Y/N didn't seem thrilled that they did which I get I mean taking a picture of someone when they are sleeping isn't a great look.

Courtney returns to Gwen and holds out a bucket to her, "Here, soak your hand in this."

"What is it?" Gwen asks, putting her in the bucket.

"It'll cool the burn. It's a special mix of green tea and bird guano." Courtney says and Y/N finally sits up and looks at Courtney.

"Ew." Is all Y/N says under her breath.

Gwen looks up at Courtney, "Wait guano? Isn't that–"

"A nicey-nice name for poop!" Heather laughs.

"EW! OW!" Gwen yells and pulls her arm out of the bucket.

"Poop that's full of healing ingredients. I learned how to make it at C.I.T. first-aid weekend. It's gross, but it helps, right?" Courtney says smiling.

"Ugh. Yes. Well, thanks for being nice-ish." Gwen says, putting her hand back into the bucket.

"Bonding over poop juice? UGH! Is there anyone sane left around here?" Heather complains and looks over at Sierra who is typing on pizza like a laptop, "That would be a no." Y/N chuckles and smiles at Heather. I'm surprised by the show of kindness towards Heather but she's smart and knows Heather is not trustworthy.

I start mocking Sierra in a high-pitched voice, "Considering buying myself a life on Craigslist but having trouble deciding because they are all such a major improvement." Owen laughs so hard that he snorts milk out of his nose all over me. "Dude! Gross!" I yell at Owen. Y/N cringes at it says Ew under her breath before getting me a towel.

"Did I get some of my nose milkshakes on you? Sorry. It's the only thing that really cools off a snootful of Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers. Hot! Hot! Hot! Milk." Owen says and continues to eat his peppers.

Once I'm cleaned off I start talking in the high-pitched voice again, "Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen. That'll impress Cody." Owen shoots a pepper out of his nose and it bounces around and hits Tyler in the face. I start laughing gripping at my sides.

"You boys are so gross." Y/N chuckles and smiles at me.

"Check it out— I'll shoot a pepper out whichever nostril you pick. I mean, choose!" Owen says excitedly.

"Yeah, 'cause one nose shake a day isn't enough," I say.

"Aw, but I'm out of milk!" Owen complains.

"Hey, Courtney, how much of that poop juice have you got left?" I laugh

"No, Nope, Absolutely not, No," Y/N says very quickly making me and Owen burst out laughing.

"Excuse me, gentlemen and beautiful. I have to be anywhere but here." Alejandro says walking past us upset.

"Attention, helpless competitors, we've been denied permission to land, so you're gonna have to jump. And Chef may have miscounted parachutes." Chris says over the PA.