Episode 11 Noah's POV

We are all enjoying relaxing with cucumbers in our eyes. Alejandro gives a content sigh.

"Winning really is everything," Tyler says.

"Says the guy who frenched a cod," I say and I hear Y/N's cute little chuckle.

"And P.S. it was a tie." D.J. points out.

Owen burps after he eats the cucumbers. "Ugh! It's a facial, not a fruit plate." I complain.

"Oh, Noah. Don't you see? It's both." Owen says.

"Nope. No, it is not because cucumbers are not fruit." Y/N says to me and Owen.

"Owen, these chairs are spring-loaded. Watch this!" Izzy says.

"Why is it always the Kiwis?!" Owen groans. Y/N gets him an icepack.

As Y/N hands him the ice pack he says to me and her, "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna break up with Izzy once and for all."

"Finally," I say, and Y/N smacks my arm lightly.

"I still like her, but she's so..." Owen starts.

"Nutty...As a 10-ton bag of pecans smothered in peanut butter encased in a cashew the size of China?" I finish for him earning me another smack on the arm. I look over at Izzy hanging upside down gnawing on an oxygen bag.

"Taste like shoe polish." She laughs and then continues gnawing.

"Aw, she's happy," Owen says and eats the cucumbers off my face. Y/N smiles at Izzy.

"Hey, Izz. Doesn't that hurt your ankles?" Y/N asks her.

"No," she says, and they both laugh. Chris walks past and Alejandro jumps up to talk to him.

"Uh, D.J. is the only remaining member of team victory, but we're prepared to welcome him as a full-time member of our team if you'll allow it," Alejandro says.

"Looking for a numbers advantage over team Amazon, Eh? No dice." Chris responds and Y/N sits on the arm of my chair watching the interaction.

"What if D.J. chooses to swap teams like Sierra and Izzy did in Egypt?"

"No more swaps, and that's final," Chris says shutting Alejandro down. D.J. walks up.

"It's okay. I'll survive. My curse is gone thanks to Irene. I even won the last challenge." D.J. says.

Tyler pops over the seat, "Uh, tied."

"Exactly! If we keep it up, we might make it all the way to the finale together." D.J. says excited.

"I would love to see that," Alejandro says.

Y/N looks at me and says, "You do know I'm a little nutty myself."

I look over at her and smile and roll my eyes, "You're not hit me in the kiwis on a daily basis nutty." I take the opportunity to put my arm around her waist as she continues to sit on the arm of my seat. She and Izzy start talking while I'm holding her.

Over the PA, "Attention, passengers...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" The plane starts plummeting. Everyone starts screaming and Izzy jumps out of the plane taking Owen with her. I quickly pull Y/N off the side of my chair and to me and I hold on to her and the chair for dear life. Finally, we crashed, and we all evacuated the plane. "Two airports on an island the size of a postage stamp, and he misses both, but somehow, it's my fault."

"You blew our money for the season on Chris's work," Chef yells back.

"Chris, Owen and Izzy need help!" Courtney yells and Y/N rushes over to try and help her with them. We get them out and put them in the ambulance.