Episode 7

"Man, I'm just so sick of having a stupid animal-mangling curse." DJ whines.

"Curse, Shmurse. The more you believe that trash the more power it has over you." Leshawna says annoyed at DJ.

"Really? Wow! Maybe you're right." DJ says like he has never heard of anything like it ever in his life.

"Six episodes and no eliminations. If we were a steak, we'd be a 32-ounce porterhouse. And you guys would be a tiny slice of baloney." Owen celebrates and makes fun of the other team.

"Owen." I laugh at his behavior.

"Need I remind you all that we lost the last challenge?" Alejandro says frustrated with Owen's behavior.

"Well, with you as our leader, nothing is impossible. Heck, I'm not even afraid of flying anymore. Check this out." Owen unbuckled himself and starts ballet dancing and singing "uh-nah-nah-nah-nah, nah-nah" Owen gets thrown around by turbulence, "Ugh!" he yells. A hole opens in the compartment and everyone gets sucked into it. Owen screams as he is being sucked out of the hole. "HE-E-E-LP! Somebody, pretty please! Al! Give me an ale-hand, bro!" I wanted to help but I was struggling to hold on myself and I quickly lost my grip. Alejandro Tried to help me but didn't catch me in time and right when I thought I was going to fly out of the plane someone catches my hand. I scream in pain as my shoulder pops out. Team victory goes over and pulls Owen back in, while the rest of team Chris is really really really hot is still trying not to be sucked out of the plane and Leshawna pushes a large box at the hole covering it and team Chris falls to the ground. And Owen sits on the floor rocking back and forth. Nobody seems to notice me still on the floor holding my shoulder yet.

"Whoa! Aren't those the Alps?" Noah says looking out the window. He looks down at me holding my shoulder. "Y/N!? Are you okay?" He helps me up and comes with me to see Chef 'the Nurse'

Then Chris comes on over the PA, "Achtung, my wiener schnitzels! In preparation for landing, please unbuckle your seat belts and head to the cargo hold." Chris chuckles. Everyone goes to the cargo hold except me who is getting 'medical attention' from Chef. Chef, Chris, and I are standing at the door of the cargo hold just in time to hear Leshawna yell, "Now What?" and see them fall out of the plane when the floor opens up and everyone falls.

Chris says to me, "You can sit out this challenge to rest your shoulder and it will be fine by the next challenge. You can sit it out in the plane or come watch. Your choice." And walks away. I choose to watch and tag along with Chris but I have to miss some of the first half cause of the avalanche risk. I wait on top of the mountain sadly Chris didn't let me grab my winter gear this time. The first person I see come up the mountain was Owen.

"FOOD! Ah-ha! It's beautiful!" Owen runs and starts eating the food.

"Easy, tiger. Don't think of this as raw meat. Think of it as raw building materials. Over 1500 species of sausage call Germany home, hence the theme of our most efficient challenge yet." Chris says as the rest of the group shows up. And he seems very proud of himself.

Chef then pops up and screams, "Shut up and stuff it!" in a 'German' accent.

"Danke, chef. Each team must make a giant German sausage by shoveling meat into the grinder, push it down, and grind the mixture out into an oversized sausage casing all without losing a finger or toe." Chris explains.

"What about thumbs? Are they cool?" Owen asks and I can't help but chuckle at his lack of caring.

"I'm sorry. Sausages? This is the most disgusting challenge yet." Heather complains.

"Umm... Didn't you once lick Owen's armpit?" I ask her and she glares at me as I hold my hands in surrender.

"Count yourselves lucky you're not making hot dogs. No beaks, hooves or butts in this meat pile." Chris smiles. DJ Vomits.