Chapter 1: The (One-Sided) Conversation

A/N: Happy very late birthday Moonykaz! This is over 20 days late but to be fair I was a corpse on out birthday so I couldn't write and I didn't know what you wanted so here it finally is! Hope you like it <3

Honestly, Sirius was sure what he was going to do about this. Now please do not get him wrong in any way. He loved his boyfriend Remus as profoundly as anyone can do being a teenager. So the question plaguing Sirius's mind more than he would ever want to admit was whether it was terrible that he had a crush on someone that wasn't him. Does it make him a bad person? Is he a terrible person for having feelings for someone that was not his romantic partner? Is he allowed to find anyone else when in a partnership? Well, he did kinda know the answer to that one. From what he has overheard from people talking way too damn loud in the hallway that is a no-no. But it does not make sense. Just because you are in love with someone does not mean that suddenly you will never look at someone and think that they are hot. Now that is a wrong move because you cannot think anyone else is beautiful because that somehow means that you don't find your partner beautiful. Everything does not make sense of anything that is going on.

"Um, Sirius are you doing okay?" Regulus asked looking at his brother with concern since he had not seen him look so in thought though his brother is smart, his looking this distressed while doing it and determined is troubling.

"No, I just, am stressing out on something," Sirius says with more hesitance than Regulus had ever heard from him. Other than when he was trying to say something that would not make their mother so mad that he would not see the light of day until the end of the school year. But they don't have to worry about that now. Thanks, Effie Potter. So there is no reason that he should be doing this.

"Well, get on with it," Regulus says, sighing and sitting down next to his brother who was under the tree in the Potter's garden. The silence that followed from his brother was the opposite of the garden. You could hear the breeze that passed through making the trees and bushes make the noise of moving around like they had limbs that could move. The sound of birds chirping by and you could distantly hear the sound of a couple of kids playing Quidditch in the neighborhood pitch. The whooshing of their brooms and the occasional scream with a parent saying the correct score or calling a fowl. It was peaceful and full of life. When all that Sirius felt like was digging his own grave and having someone bury him to death and have the whole world die before the dirt. Maybe he could get Peter to help him? Regulus was looking at him with a look that was full of confusion and judgment as if he could read the mind of his thoughts. Though to Sirius, when is his face not sure of that? "Sirius," Regulus says and Sirius gives up trying to plot his own death and starts to wave his hands while talking.

"I just, I don't know what to say, just please don't judge me for what I am going to say," Sirius says looking at his brother with pleading eyes, and Regulus just laughed at him, the nerve. This was something to not laugh at.

"Sirius, when do I not judge you for everything?" Regulus says laughing until he sees that look on Sirius's face and he immediately stops and looks at Sirius with a serious expression though that is hard when in front of Sirius.

"I, um, well you know when you- no that is a stupid way to start this. Well then again there is no good way to do this." Sirius was rambling. And not in what is a ramble about his favorite record or musician but in a I have no idea how to talk. Sirius always talks. He never stumbles. This was worse than Regulus ever thought could be bad.

"Sirius, I will not judge you. You're my brother that I care about. Sure I will chastise you but I will always care and love you. So please just tell me and maybe I can help you. Okay?" Regulus says getting more emotional than he usually will give anyone but his older brother was not anyone.