Chapter 2: The Decision and The Plan

James was dragging Sirius into Digon Alley but he didn't seem to notice since he was so excited to see this mystery boyfriend to Sirius, Remus, Peter, and Regulus will probably tag along if he doesn't find his own friends. So, James is in his own world as they go looking for the boyfriend whom James had agreed to meet up with him. James may not have noticed Sirius acting as though something had gone ill and he caught it but Regulus sure did. Regulus obscurely pulled Sirius next to himself. Though James was so in another universe that Regulus could have stopped Sirius and grabbed him threw Sirius over his shoulder and ran away and James would not have noticed.

"So, you have been avoiding him? What are you going to do?" Regulus asks in a whisper to him and Sirius feels like a bumbling idiot.

"How the bloody hell do you know that I did that?" Sirius asks not trying to deny it since he has been down that road before and knew that he would not win the fight.

"It is very obvious honestly you and your Gryffindors are not as smart and mysterious as you guys think. But, now you are going to have to face the issue at hand immediately. Now I thin-" Regulus was saying which Sirius was intently listening to though would never give Regulus the pride knowing that Sirius desperately needed to know but one of Regulus's friends shouted out to him. It was Barty Crouch Junior. Then he heard Remus's voice talking to Effie. God fucking damn it, was all that went through Sirius Black's mind.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Remus just about died when he read Sirius's message about how he had a crush on Barty too. But then he wouldn't respond to Remus at all. Remus was not in fact alarmed about this. When he had first kissed Remus for the first time when they both had gotten too drunk Sirius had somehow within the hour of waking up and having a hangover had literally moved out of the dorm into Regulus's dorm for 6 months. Grant it they did talk about it on month 4 but he couldn't stand being within the same dorm as him for too long. Of course, there was a time when he first said that he loved Remus and didn't go to classes or leave Regulus's room for a month. It would probably have gone on longer if Professor McGonagall didn't go down and dragged him back up to the dorm. Last school year was a time. So, after the shock and joy that Sirius to had feelings for Barty determined he probably would not talk until they saw each other again. This is how Remus had been pushed into James's closet because Remus had snook to the Potter's house to talk about what was going on with both of them they neither could talk to Sirius about. But James was not there so he was waiting.

Finally, after what seemed to be forever James came into the room and opened the closet to find Remus.

"Hey, Moony," James whispers and casts mufflato so they would not be disturbed. Remus sighs in relief and leaves the closet. The irony does not leave him considering they are both going to talk about boys. Specifically for Remus, Sirius, and Remus, and for the case of James it is Evan and Regulus. "So, Sirius still has not talked to you?" James asks, after the multiple stunts of last year with Sirius James and Remus had gotten closer and Remus was able to help James ask out Evan who is both going steady and want to add another to the romance. Loop? What does one call it? Note to self look into what the term is for a couple wanting to add a third into their relationship. Remus shook his thoughts out of his head.

"Of course not. This is normal Sirius Black behavior that has to deal with emotions. Especially ones that dealt with any sort of affection. Well, this might just be a loveless pureblood one. Remember when Reggie literally hid in his room for a week after Effie first hugged him?" Remus said and James nodded and gave a love-sick sigh.

"Yes, I do. He looked like a flower that finally got sunlight after only having been in artificial light." James said with an amount of wistfulness that he sounded like a lovesick fool that has never been in love before. "It was almost as a perfect moment as when I first hugged Evan."