Chapter 17

Hey guys! This chapter is gonna be crazy with twists! So enjoy... Short chapter sorry!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been a while since that night with Jack. Tonight, Nate ordered me to go with him to Johnson's house. Where both Jack and Madison will be. To say I was worried, was an understatement. I decided that I'm gonna start trying, I can't let him be the downfall of my life, he was a boy. A fucking boy.

I wore green corduroy pants with a black collards button up shirt with mushrooms on them that I left open. I had a cropped white tank on underneath that ended right under my breasts, again not bothering to wear a bra. My nipples showed through but I don't think it's a big deal. I slipped on some rings and earrings before running a hand through my wolf-cut hair. I put on a little eye makeup to make my green eyes pop and some pink lip taint. I was proud of my accumulation.

Soon Nate knocked on my door. "Come in." I called as I grabbed my things.

"Ready?" The corner of his mouth raised a little. I stood up and he took in my appearance.

"As I'll ever be." I chuckled. He looked at me up and down, that's when I looked at him. He wore baggy pants with an oversized red knit sweater and chain. I could smell his manly cologne from here. Our eyes made contact and we both bit our bottom lips.

"You look so damn good mama." He complimented.

"Thanks Nate, so do you." I noticed I have a tendency to call him Nate, although he's usually known as Skate. I guess the name just never stuck to me.

We left for Jacks house and reached there within the hour. As we walked in, Sammy greeted me first. I said the usual greetings to everyone which included a couple of random girls but Jack I didn't even glance at, I even said hi to Madison. She had her hair down in natural curls with a beach hat on and a soft pink cardigan and a white romper underneath. She was as flawless as usual. Jack wore cargo dickies also with an oversized band top and some jewelry.

Nate already had a blunt in between his fingers, Sammy held a joint and passed it to me, I only took one draw.

___

"Then I woke up next to her." Johnson concluded his story about his crazy sex experience from not too long ago. I shook my head in laughter. I got up from the singular couch I sat in and went to the bathroom. When I came back, I saw a girl in my chair, she had long brown hair then ended right above her ass like mine previously, her eyes were dark brown and she wore a high low crop top with tights and vans.

"Blair, this is Jackie." Shia said.

"Oh hey." I smiled.

"Hi." He smiled at me warmly. She seemed pretty nice, she was really pretty. "Oh, did I take your seat? Here you can sit back in it." She was about to get up but I knew my manners.

"No it's fine. Go ahead, I can sit on the arm rests of the couch." I said and she gave me a smile. Nate was on the end of the couch and I sat on the arm rest beside him. Nate looked up at me as he realized I was there.

"Wassup lil mama." Nate laughed.

"Aha hey." He wasn't high, just took a few draws from the blunt. I shifted uncomfortably on the couches end.

"Here." Nate said as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down onto his lap. I was taken by surprise so I instantly held onto his arms, a reflex when I'm falling. "Calm down." He chuckled.

"Not my fault." I whined. He rolled his eyes playfully and I realized how close we were. I laughed at our position, my chest pressed to his, my hands on his strong decorated arms, our faces a few inches away. I let go and Nate smirked. I turned around and laid onto him so my back was on his chest and my head on his shoulder.