Chapter 18

Hey guys, this book is coming to an end extremely soon. Chapter 20 will be the final chapter. Anyways enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The hot water ran down my skin as Nate had my back against the shower wall. His hair was pushed back and his tattoos caught my attention every time I looked. His lips rushed on my skin and I closed my eyes, letting the steam surround us. It's been days since our night, and we haven't even left my house. I haven't even checked my phone.

Nate's lips met mine and they moved in sync, his tongue soon meeting mine. I tugged on his hair lightly earning a growl from him. He holds onto my wet hips as his lips moved down to my jawline then neck. He worked on a mark as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Whimpers left my mouth as I felt his hard member against my throbbing core.

His hands traveled to my bottom and he squeezed. His mouth finished with the mark and he trailed down to the valley of my breasts. Soon he took my left breast into his mouth. I sighed deeply as he sucked, holding strongly onto the back of his neck. Pretty soon my legs were on his shoulders as he pushed me up, harder against the wall and his face between my thighs. His hands held my thighs for support and his talented tongue pumped in and out of me.

I moaned his name in ecstasy. "Fuck baby." Nate groaned as he went back at in, plunging his tongue into me. I sucked in a hard breath and felt multiple knots in my stomach form. Water patted off his back and my nails grazed up, definitely leaving a mark.

I reached my climax and Nate licked me clean. He gently lowered me, his strong arms defining and his veins showing. He couldn't even wait for me before entering his hard member into me. I moaned loudly as he slowly thrusted in and out.

"Nate." I groaned as he bit his lip and threw his head back. His thrusts quickened, he started going harder, slamming into me. By now I was screaming his name, profanities hitting the walls, neighbors probably knowing both of our names.

Another night filled with pleasure.

_____

Nate and I's fingers were intertwined as we walked into Johnson's house. Johnson and Sammy were only here, they took one look and shook their heads playfully. "Might as well be a couple." Sammy chuckled.

"Cool, because we are one." Nate smirked and Sammy's eyes popped out of his head.

"Damn Blair, how'd you get this fucker tamed." Johnson laughed and Nate rolled his eyes.

"We just fuckin Skate." Sammy laughed.

"So what's going on today?" I asked.

"Crazy "pool" party." Johnson put his hands in an air quote gesture.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Johnson and Sammy got up to get something I assumed.

"It means, think beach party with hot Brazilians and shit, but just at my house instead of the beach." Johnson chuckled as he walked into the garage, where his pool things were.

"I'm going home to get some clothes." I said to Nate.

"Mind if I stay?" He asked.

"No, not at all. I'm sure all the pretty girls in bathing suits with nice, skinny bodies can keep you company." I replied with a little less attitude and a little more snark.

"Sure, but I like my women thick." He laughed as he bit his lip and squeezed my thigh. Blood boiled in my cheeks as a smile crept onto my face.

"I'll be back." I kissed his cheek and left.