Chapter 5

Hai! New Unedited Chapter. I didn't warn you guys before, but this book will have strong sexual scenes so watch out. Maybe not in this chapter but plenty of other ones

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I would never admit it, but Jack gives me this weird feeling. I thought I would hate him forever but to be honest, I was just upset on how he does things. He can make the world stop.

I was sitting on my bed with Jack sitting on his, staring at the screen of his phone, as if this morning never happened. I kept to myself the whole day. He always looked careless, like right now he had a bored face. Which is pretty much his signature look. He was fucking a girl less that twenty four hours ago and here I am thinking about our almost moment.

"Cmon" he said getting up.

"Where?" I asked.

"To Johnson's" he replied simply, opening the door and not stopping. I got up and trailed behind him. We got to Johnson's and I knew I was going to regret it. There was smoke everywhere, I'm practically second hand smoking, and there were so many people. I didn't know these rooms can contain parties. Jack's hand was on my back the whole time, giving me a sting. Some girl waved at him and he nodded to her. Making my stomach twist, the hell?, It was a fucking wave.

I sat next to Sammy and he smile before kissing my cheek, it was a simple move, giving off no romance. I was hoping Jack would sit next to me but that same girl from last night put a hand to his chest and sat him next to her. He slung his arm around her and my stomach and face dropped. "Hey, Bailey." the girl smiled falsely.

"It's Blaire." Sammy said for me.

"What do you care, Wilk?" Jack sneered. He shrugged and started a conversation with a girl in front of us. I just kept to myself, I stared at Jack out of habit, the two talked but he kept his usual straight face. I can't believe I actually thought that something might be going on between us, that girl is gorgeous while I'm here getting beauty advise from Shia. She has long brown hair and piercing blue eyes.

I have long, boring Brunette hair with dull green eyes. She's a thin silhouette and I think of myself as fat. I rubbed my temples. "I don't feel good" I sighed.

"Jack, take her back." Johnson said.

"Who?" Jack mumbled still not looking at any of us.

"Blair" he replied. Jack doesn't listen to anyone, not even Johnson, so I thought good luck.

"No, she'll live." He simply stated. I knew it.

"Fine, ill take her." Sammy said getting up and holding my hand.

"Fuck, fine." Jack groaned getting up from the girls grip and taking me back. We were in the elevator and he breathed deeply as he rested against the door. "what's wrong with you? "he said.

"I felt light headed." I replied.

"Whatever, you just ruined my night" Jack remarked.

"Sorry" I mumbled, more to myself than him. Not really caring.

The elevator door opened and he pushed past me to get to our room. He opened the door, it was now 1 am. we've been out for four hours. I changed into a huge t shirt an some short black cheerleading shorts and was about to crawl under my covers before Jack gripped my wrist. I looked into his dark brown eyes with confusion.

He didn't say anything, he just led me to his bed, and got under the covers, pulling me with him. "Jack" I said.

"Please, just sleep with me." he quickly whispered. The lamp have him a sort of glow, he was so beautiful, but so disgusting. Why would someone with such beauty and innocence be so rude and arrogant and slutty. My stomach twisted as he asked me to stay and I crawled under with him.