Chapter 7

Still Unedited.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I left the party after my run in with Sammy. Around 3 am, Jack decided to show up. He stumbled in, obviously drunk. I turned the lamp on, I was only in lingerie and a huge t-shirt. When he looked at me I noticed his eyes were bloodshot. He was smoking.

"Hey" he finally said.

"Really?" I rolled my eyes.

"I told you I'd be back." He smiled smally, he walked forward and say down next to me. He thought that was the reason? Hah.

I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it. I hit harder and harder. Finally he ripped it out of my hands and grabbed ahold of my wrists.

"What the fuck?" Jack exclaimed.

"You told everyone we hooked up." I said through my teeth. His face softened.

"Well um, we did" He decided to go with that. I raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

"You're the biggest son of a bitch I've ever met." I ripped my wrists away and started pushing him. He barely budged but I didn't give up. I kept pushing and pushing. He finally had enough and got up himself.

I looked up at him and our eyes locked. We stared at each other with angry faces. I was fuming, but I also missed him deeply. The conflict clouded my mind.

Then suddenly he slammed his mouth onto mine. He left rough kisses on my neck and I moaned.

"You're a fucking bitch." he mumbled against my neck.

"And you're one of the biggest assholes I've ever met." I half moaned. He ripped my shirt off and looked at me with eyes of lust. I knew this was wrong, but he had this affect on me. He unclasped my bra and started sucking on my nipple. I tugged on his hair lightly. I pulled his shirt off him and he pulled my panties off.

I unbuckled his belt with ease and he slipped off his pants and boxers. I stared at his hard length. He kissed me again.

Our tongues danced together, his hands explored my body. His hands found their way to my bottom and he squeezed. Finally our fingers intertwined. We were literally naked and making out.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Fuck baby" He moaned. Just those words have me this tingling sensation. There were two things running through my mind, Jack, and the fact that he told everyone we hooked up. Even though I don't plan on losing my virginity anytime soon, yes I'm a senior and a virgin.

He has this affect on me, that makes me go numb when he acknowledges my presence, or gives my this electric feeling when he touches me.

My nails grazed on his back, probably leaving a light red mark. He put his hands on my hips and he was now almost grinding on me effortlessly. I would be enjoying this more if the thought of what he said wasn't on my mind. I groaned and told him to stop as he was kissing my collar bone.

"What?" He eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"Get off Jack." I said. He got up an put his hands up in surrender.

"What's wrong?" he asked, rubbing my arm. I pulled away and put my clothes on.

"Don't act like you don't know." I sighed putting my hair up in a pony tail.

"C'mon get the fuck over it." He huffed. I rolled my eyes.

"I honestly can't believe you. You knew that was my first time doing those things." I snapped.

"You should be fucking grateful I taught you to be less of a pussy." he retorted I scoffed.

"You're so..... ugh, Infuriating. You're Reckless, rude, and just fucking toxic." I ranted.

"Shut the fuck up Blair." He put his hand up signaling a stop. He sat on the edge of his bed in just boxers. I actually listened and agreed it would be better for me to be quiet because it will go nowhere.

I sat on the edge of my bed that was closer to him. He turned to me and looked at me up an down. "what?" I let a breath out.

"Fuck Blaire. You in those clothes." He cursed and my stomach started doing flips.

"Um" I stuttered. He got up again and sat next to me, holding my hand, tracing the scar I got a few moths ago from when he pushed my into the lockers.

"I'm sorry." he whispered, but it was emotionless so I thought nothing of it. He intertwined our fingers and looked at me. "You should dress like that more often." He said no dirty meaning behind it. I smile a little but remembered I was mad at him. I let go of his hand and gave him a straight face.

"Get off my bed Jack." I said.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and crawled under my covers, turned the light off and ignored him. He just went to bed after a minute.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for 400 reads. Please tell people about this book. Anyways tell me your guys' opinion. Should I take another turn? Do tell!

Johnson's girl is still available.

{Comment Vote Fan}