13 chapter

No one pov
The marriage got over and the host came on the stage and spoke
Host:- hope u guys enjoyed now please go to the right door near the food counter..
Dad came to y/n ,hoon, Lena and bts told
Dad:- hey guys hope u r not bored...
Lena:- no dad...
Dad:- hmm can u guys please go n change n come to that room which the lost told ?.
Them:- sure..../sure dad.
They all gone to separate changing room ...they all came after change in the room which the host told ...

they all came after change in the room which the host told

Lena ...

Y/Ns necklace

Y/Ns necklace

Shoes

dress

dress

Yoon

Bts

They enter one by one... everyone stare some looked at them in jesouly others with respected face ....

Dad:- Lena isn't the dress too short for u ??
Mom:- no honey that looks so beautiful on her ... unlike some ppl (she said the last sentence looking at y/n)
Lena:- no dad its not short and also I like to wear this types of dress...u know why?---
Y/n:- cause u like to get fu*k up by older guys ...
Lena:- mooommma ... look what she is saying about me ...
Hoon:- what she is not saying anything wrong...
Dad:- if u guys are done than can we enjoy the party ?? ..
All :- sure

BTS pov

Dad told us to change our N came out of the room n gone to the room which the host told ... we saw y/n n hoon .... talking to each other...we kinda heard them...
Y/N:- what do u think hyung??
Hoon:- Idk anything... she told me he is coming back ....
Y/N:- n what if he came back ...
Hoon;- don't worry ... this time I'll protect u no matter what ...
Y/N:- hyung u no need to worry about me ... I know how to handle that bit*h....
Hoon:- hmm ... I trust u....

We don't know what r they talking about.. and who is he ...just than Lena came she looks beautiful but... that dress is kinda revealing..than dad asked her...just than her mom ans but why she looked at y/n like that ... like her suit looks amazing on her ...just than lena was abt to asked ... than y/n cut her and ans ...like damn that was savage ...they were abt to fight than dad asked ... we all said sure ..we all gone to our sits and sat  ... we enjoyed the party for dad ...

No one pov

Dad:- kids u will come in limbo with bts and we will go in one car ....
All exp y/n&hoon:- ok dad
Dad:- wht abt u two??
Hoon:- can we come by our own
Dad:- but-
Lena:- dad let her come on her own oppa will come with us ...
Hoon:- did I ask u opinion .????
Dad :- ok u can come on ur own but be safe .... here is that address...

They all left to Kim mansion... they all reached and  saw y/n and hoon already reached ... they saw one more black car near the park twins car ...

Dad:- did someone came with u guys ??.
Twins:- No
Mom:- let's  see who came at this time ..

They all gone inside and got shocked and happy (just Mr.kim) bts were angry and twins were just looking at there soul..lena was just shocked as hell..

BTS pov

Dad told to take Lena with us in the limbo.. the twins left ... we all sat on our sit and Lena sat in front of Jimin.. she was cringing on us special on taehyung ... he looked so done by her. We reached home and same y/n n hoon already reached home ... we also saw one black car near y/n n hoon's car ... than dad asked them they said no ... than mom told us we should go inside and see who is there ... we all gone in side .. and saw that ppls who we hate the most just dad n mom was happy ... and Lena was shocked as hell.. was don't know why .. and abt the twins they were looking at them in there soul...

Twins pov
We came n Mr.kim asked us we said no ..  than Mrs.kim told .we all gone inside n saw that ppl we hat le the most ... we directly looked in there soul ... we same someone glance at us so we looked at them we same bts is looking at us in confused....we looked again at them ... it was him or we should say them ...

So after so long time I upload
One chapter..
So who is him/them ..
It will reveal in next chapter. 
Bye Love u ..
🖤