39 chapter

No one pov
Morning 8o colok
Every1 was having there breakfast x Mrs.kim she was crying in her room but hoon,yn,mr.kim and bts were having there breakfast than mr.kim said ..
Dad:- yn I'm proud of u that u stand for urself..
Yn:- thanks Mr.kim ..
Yn saw mr.kims disappointe looks ..Than all went to there work ... twins n bts went to college/university...they attended they all classes
Cafeteria
No one pov
Twins n bts enter the Cafeteria n saw red n white roses everywhere so twins gone one there table where iu, Lee,cha n txt x soobin were sitting so hoon asked ..
Hoon:- is something there...??
Iu:- yeah ..
Yn :- wht?
Lee:- a guy is going to propose a girl..
Kai :- who is going to propose?like what r there names.
Cha:- we don't know...
Than suddenly all the lights went out n soobin got up from his sit n gone in the middle n all the students turn there flash lights in the middle were soobin was standing yn and bts were confused than soobin started to speak ..
Soobin:- yn I know u are confuse ... but I want to confess something to u ..I like u when we were kids n we meet each other I fell in lov with u ..but I handled myself than but now I can't I want to ask u something please answer what is In ur heart ... (he keen down on his knees n asked) Kim yn will u be my girlfriend... no no will u be Mrs.choi ??
Yn was shocked as hell she looked at hoon and he just smiled n nodded ..
Yn:- YES...
Than yn ran to soobin n hugged him n every1 cheered them.. than the bell rang and every1 left.. ex twins ,txt, cha,Lee,iu,bts.. they all came towards yn n soobin congratulate them and all of them left to there classes... while twins n jk were walking they saw lena n Samuel flirting with each other than yn said ..
Yn:- u 2 don't flirt here if anyone saw u than u would be in trouble..n go to ur classes ..
They both nodded and left ...

At home
Mr.kim pov ..
My daughter left me she was my lov because yn she left me .. but one my daughter have to leave me ...
bell rang ..so she went to see who is there ..
Mom:-yes do u need anything??
??:- hi..mam is this mr.jins house .??.
Mom :- yes ...
Delivery man:- mr.jin have a pracle .. plz hand this to him..and plz sign here ..
Mom took the pracle and sign ... than she went inside with the pracle n kept it in jins room and went to kitchen to make the dinner...
Mr.kims pov end
At college/university..
No ones pov
Every1 was leaving the c/u n Kim siblings were waiting for the twins n jk from past 15 minutes... than they saw yn was chasing jk and hoon was just laughing than hoon came towards bts and hobi asked
Hobi:- hoon y is yn chasing jungkook??
Hoon:- hyung because....
.flash back..
3 of them were walking n yn was scolding jungkook that because of him they became late so jungkook got angry n putted yns hair tie n ran because of that yn shouted n started to ran behind jungkook ...
Present ..
V:- wht is there to laugh??
Hoon;- oo...hyung u don't know how precious yns hairs r she never let anyone touch them just Mrs.cha&hwang can touch .. if someone touch he hairs than she get angry just like appa he use to get angry when any1 x me n yn use to touch his cheek or face ... (sad chuckle)
Jin:- oo..but now let's stop them ..
Joon:- I'm hungry plz stop them ..
Hoon;- YN COME OTHERWISE NO--
yn;- coming hyung..
She came towards hoon n jungkook gone towards jin n rest his hands n head on Jins shoulder.. than Jimin said ..
Jimin:- guys let's go home im hungry..
All:- yes .
They all got in their own car n left home ..they reached home and enter they smell good dinner made they all ran to our room n got fresh n came downstairs n went directly to the dining room n they saw Choi family waiting for them with Mr.&Mrs.kim they smiled at yn n every1 sat n started to have their dinner